All IbAnEz JEM lovers in here!~ on the double!~

JS vs JEM

Gold doesnt stand out well as a color for guitar, imo.

I'm quite imressed with Joe Satch's mirror guitar, JS600CH (whole guitar like a mirror man).

JS600%20Chrome.jpg

I found a similar one one JEM...

my-ibanez-3.jpg

Enjoy.

Re: JS vs JEM

neuro182 said:
Gold doesnt stand out well as a color for guitar, imo.

I'm quite imressed with Joe Satch's mirror guitar, JS600CH (whole guitar like a mirror man).

JS600%20Chrome.jpg

my-ibanez-3.jpg

Enjoy.

so 7WH doesn't stand out?? interesting!!

Re: Hmm

neuro182 said:
What about the one with the mirror pickguard?

im assuming u toking abt mi fav jem of all, the jem 7d, the 1 with the black textured body and mirror pickguard

anw if i'm not wrong the jem 555 is a jem 555, and a jem333 is a jem jr

:)

Yes 333 is actually a Jem Jr but y do they call it differently in diff places?

I think 555 shud be named as JeM Senior...

And 777 shud be -> Jem Master!!

Even so, even avid Jem fans don't dig the Jem555.

Quoted of Jemsite(hits/misses section):

"JEM555WH - See below. I separated the WH/BK and nominated the white as the worst. Why? Because it looks like a JEM7VWH ripoff. Many uninformed dealers can't tell the difference and same goes for Ebay sellers. Ibanez, please put this out to pasture."

"JEM555BK - to purists, these are not really JEMs. The headstock reads "JEM Jr" so this should tell you something right off the bat. The Korean made connotation doesn't help matters either. In all actuality these are fine guitars, so if you're on a tight budget and demand a new JEM, you have no other choice. The problem with this series is twofold: First, Ibanez has mistakenly left off the Lo-Pro Edge tremolo (which is the best in the business) and replaced it with the totally inferior Lo-TRS. Secondly, they stopped the vine inlay at fret 12, using dots the rest of the way. Having owned my first JEM in '88, I do know that these do not compare to the JEM7 series. These are anti collectable. I'd prefer that the model had never been created, but who am I to say. For Lefties, it's your only choice however as lefty 555LWH will ship soon."

another probe- will you then purchase a JEM because of the Steve Vai factor? if not (looks aside) what then is your reason?

Re: JS vs JEM

You should have posted the JS2 instead of that.

That one's not a Jem but an RG...

In anycase, why are you posting JS's in a Jem thread?!

Back