All IbAnEz JEM lovers in here!~ on the double!~

ShredCow said:
JEMs are top notch instruments and very playable. Expensive though. ;)

You know, at least the JEM doesn't literally have Vai's name on it like other signature instruments, which I find absolutely tasteless... 8)

the jem 555 does, and thaths the ultimate turn off, haha

jeremyrozario said:
ShredCow said:
JEMs are top notch instruments and very playable. Expensive though. ;)

You know, at least the JEM doesn't literally have Vai's name on it like other signature instruments, which I find absolutely tasteless... 8)

the jem 555 does, and thaths the ultimate turn off, haha

yeah only 555 does. That's why people say it's not a real JEM:)

pooo said:
Nah, i meant it in the way that's instantly recognizable. Unlike say the Fender signature series, of which when viewed by the audience might could pass off for a reissue, NOS or something. Just that i don't quite enjoy the attention that'll be drawn to the JEM when playing live, feels "poser-ish" :p

But the JEM is still the epitome of class :D

Just wondering why Fender produce world ugliest guitar. don't flame me, i know sound is good:)

pooo said:
Nah, i meant it in the way that's instantly recognizable. Unlike say the Fender signature series, of which when viewed by the audience might could pass off for a reissue, NOS or something. Just that i don't quite enjoy the attention that'll be drawn to the JEM when playing live, feels "poser-ish" :p

But the JEM is still the epitome of class :D

Just wondering why Fender produces world ugliest guitars. don't flame me, i know sound is good:)

This JEM is the closest you can get to Vai's very own guitar...

JEM-7V WH Perfect Mod.(Sustainer Mod w/Buzz Feiten Tuning System)

44713_b.gif

sub2.jpg

Personally, I don't like JEMs as much as you guys. It's cool and great for playing, but I don't know... Must be the Monkey Grip, lol

This JEM is the closest you can get to Vai's very own guitar...

It needs some road wear, and dimarzio cliplocks! :D

Since this is a JEM thread, do Universes count?

personally, all jems have necks too fat for me, only the jem 7d is the only i've come to like, with a super wizard, i noe its only 2mm diff, but i can definitely feel the difference, btw how to upload pics ar?

xklusivly4u said:
Just wondering why Fender produces world ugliest guitars. don't flame me, i know sound is good:)
Maybe because you have bad taste. Just foolin' man. Hahaha. :p
Oh Shredcows, I see. They still look good though, those headstocks are the best. :D

i got a JEM JR but i just finished modding it

neck - HFH
bridge - dual sound
and gotoh flyod rose! :lol:

tany said:

neck - HFH
bridge - dual sound

wad color is it, if its black, i saw a mirror pickguard for jem/rg at davis, hsh, will look really nice, haha

pics during weekends! or maybe tmr night! :D

i paid $560 for it but spent at least $300 modding it (90+80+35+7.50+100)

got my JRwh for 500 bucks...also thinking of modding it but i'm torn betwn dat and replacing my stoneage Digitech RP6 efx which is driving me nutz these days (volume swells on its own...creepy eh?)

jeremyrozario said:
tany said:

neck - HFH
bridge - dual sound

wad color is it, if its black, i saw a mirror pickguard for jem/rg at davis, hsh, will look really nice, haha

That will be nice if you put mirror pickguard on JEM JR Black, looks like 7DBK. Install Breeds and change the bridge and become a rock machine.

xklusivly4u said:
That will be nice if you put mirror pickguard on JEM JR Black, looks like 7DBK. Install Breeds and change the bridge and become a rock machine.

except it will look nicer with plain dot inlays instead of the distasteful x mirror inlays

Hmm

I love JEM, but never a JEM Junior...

This is what I love to own...

JEM333WH - Looks like a JEM Junior, but way better!!
jem555wh-94usa.jpg

Body : American Basswood
Neck : JEM All Access
Fretboard : Rosewood with Vine inlays
Bridge : Lo TRS II (altho I wld prefer a Edge Pro)
Pickups : Dimarzio Evolutions

Wonder if they bring this into Singapore. I saw one on the display panel in Excelsior Hotel basement, just beside GC, but its replaced with a Tokai Love Rock LP.[/img]

Re: Hmm

neuro182 said:
I love JEM, but never a JEM Junior...

This is what I love to own...

JEM333WH - Looks like a JEM Junior, but way better!!

Wonder if they bring this into Singapore. I saw one on the display panel in Excelsior Hotel basement, just beside GC, but its replaced with a Tokai Love Rock LP.

Exactly looks like 555. Or is it 555? confuse :roll:

Back