Advice on which pedals I should buy.

If you really have a high budget you can consider the seventheaven i am selling. Super versatile gain pedal with boost. You can search soft for more info on the seventh

LOL, ps error.

I am selling $80. it is an awesome. i brought less then a month.

and, i am also 14. okay? relax.

can u let me check out the market price first..thx btw.anyway i am new to this forum and this is my first post.sorry if i offend any1 and thx 4 all the recommendation.however i will chose not to buy from soft coz i dont wan to get cheated as i just started playing guitar.btw,u sae u are also 14.which sch r u frm?

[QUOTE=hatecrew

u sae that u use the cube for transport.are they really light?do they weight like less than 5kg?i really need a amp i can travel wif.right now,my amps are impossible to carry.

what amps you got now?

ok i am ra1nforestpuppy.ra1nforest puppy is my brother acc this is the acc i just created.i hav a 5w johnson hybrid tube amp and a vox 30w tube amp if i am not wrong.the vox amp is my bro 1.but he stop playing guitar already so he gave it 2 me.he bought it in a sale 4 900dollars.but i mainly use the hybrid 1 beocz the vox 1 is too loud for my room.

Last edited:
I am from bukit merah. i can u the market price, it is around $160. pls dun believe the sweelee site. lol... i bet alot of people actually the price is fake.. haha.. You very lucky to have a tube amp when u are playing for 3mth..

[QUOTE=junhao405

tell u what.i shall go down to swee lee to check the price.if its above like 120,i will buy frm u.can u tell me how am i going to stay in contact wif u?if i finally decided to buy frm u(which is 80percent chance of me buying frm u),i need at least 3 weeks to save the money .how long hav u been playing btw?i am frm bedok north sec anyway.

i know i am young and i dont hav to be reminded that i am young.I already hav a vox(not sure of the name,my bro gave it to me) tube amp and a hybrid johnson tube amp.Roland cube sux btw.

well sorry if i have offended you,its just my opinion.:rolleyes:
sure tube amp sounds great,but dont look down on solid state amps.
they sure pack a punch if you ask me.

well sorry if i have offended you,its just my opinion.:rolleyes:
sure tube amp sounds great,but dont look down on solid state amps.
they sure pack a punch if you ask me.

u noe,i should not be offended by that.u dont hav to apologies and i will take what u said wisely.i tink i am new to the forum so i dont understand some stuff.i guess i understand some now

ok correct me if im wrong.i am going down to swee lee to a get boss DS1,bossSD1.then i will go to davis to get a Cool Cat which cost less than 50dollar,afterwards i will got to city music to get a vox wah.There is something i dont understand.i already hav a disrotion pedal.Do i still need to get more or 1 is just enough?Are all the distortion pedal sound somehow alike?Or will the sound be better if u combine all the disrtotion together?

if it's just for home practice, not intended for any gig, then just stick to ur current amp (or watever affordable decent amp u're gonna buy) n make use of the amp distortion, learn how to tweak the settings. n finally concentrate on practice. techniques matter the most.

Different distortion pedal sound different, perhaps depend what kind of sound u like. If u want heavy distortion, u will get for Boss MT-2, MD-2 not SD-1 as the Boss MT-2, MD-2 are heavy metal kind of distortion. Different song need different kind of distortion. I had never try combine 2 distortion pedal, but... it might sound terrible.. i don't know. haha.

u sae that u use the cube for transport.are they really light?do they weight like less than 5kg?i really need a amp i can travel wif.right now,my amps are impossible to carry.

um, they're not heavy but i wouldn't take them aboard a public bus or train. i won't bring an amp around with public transport anyway. why i don't mind traveling with it (by car of course) is cause it's low maintenance cause of it's solidstate-ness. i wouldn't want to damage a tube amp by knocking it around. tube amps are more "fragile", so to speak and there are high maintenance costs if anything happens.

if mobility is a great issue to you, look at the roland microcube series amps. apparently they're pretty good. i'm not sure cause i have the cube 30 (the older version) and played only the 20x, 30 and 60. however, i've heard good things about them.

[QUOTE=hatecrew

i am ra1forestpuppy and sure i tink i will check out this roland microcube series.Btw, i nv heard of maintenance of a amp.I guess i should read abt it sometime. .Thx 4 the advice.

Back