Advice on which pedals I should buy.

"My friends say they nv see anyone so passionate about music." Your friends haven't seen the world.

ya... slash practices longer than you... slash is not a person? :confused:

erm and yeah, everyone was a noob before... i bought my first guitar without even knowing how to play. I bet that the person there is laughing inside or something... but who cares. :roll:

play for 3 months and you want so many already? so u play 7 hours a day, what can you play now?

The hell song by sum41. famous last words by my chemical romance.Plug in baby by muse.gives you hell by the all american rejects. 1 2 3 4 by plain white ts.The zephyr song by RHCP. fall for you by secondhand serenade..............

ya... slash practices longer than you... slash is not a person? :confused:

erm and yeah, everyone was a noob before... i bought my first guitar without even knowing how to play. I bet that the person there is laughing inside or something... but who cares. :roll:

haha hi-5. i also bought my first guitar without a clue how to play. i swear the people at the shop were laughing at me (well inside).

^ good point.
i thought i could play well, but i reflected and i realised i only learnt the fun parts eg. solos. then i tried to play the rhythm parts and i sucked, thats when i realised i had much to learn from and it was back to the basics for me.

my 2 cents

Seriously, if there are people good at guitars, there must be people who are noobs at guitar. You can't change it. There's nothing wrong with it. Your brother got a problem.

TS: you say that, then go play those songs when you test guitar la! test guitar must play blues licks meh. test guitar, test how it sounds not test you pro anot play sweet child of mine. strum some random chords power chords. some licks from the songs you know.

.....i need help on deciding what pedals i should buy.i am interested in overdrive,distortion,fuzz and wah.pls include the brand and where to buy it.i am ok wif any price.^^

Well, since PRICE is not an issue for you, maybe you can get these items online and shipped to your doorsteps. . .

Z.Vex Box of Metal

Z.Vex Ooh Wah II

Boss FBM-1 Fender Bassman

Silverstone Overdrive

DigiTech Screamin Blues

Damage Control Womanizer Tube Distortion Preamp

Electro-Harmonix Graphic Fuzz

Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi (Russian)

Pro Tone Dead Horse Overdrive

Pigtronix OFO Disnortion

TC Electronic Nova System

EMMA Stinkbug Overdrive

Gig-Fx KILO-WAH

Vox Wah

yet again, can't you just check with the respective shops? Won't hurt to give the shops a call or check their sites.

Some shops have their prices on their site...

u can know how to play all those songs. good, but question is, can u play them well?

I cannot really play the whole songs because of solo and some of the rhythm part but for the nice and fun part ,i can play farely well but not very good.Have a lot of room for inprovement.I will be posting video on youtube soon so u can hav a rough image of what i mean

I cannot really play the whole songs because of solo and some of the rhythm part but for the nice and fun part ,i can play farely well but not very good.Have a lot of room for inprovement.I will be posting video on youtube soon so u can hav a rough image of what i mean

Friend admist the sacarsm i would like to offer something to remember :

first and foremost do not rush into spending money on pedals. Focus on your playing.

Practice alternate picking till you can do it extremely well. Holding your pick at a fixed angle will help this. Whether you want it to be parallel to the strings as i prefer or not is entirely up to you.

Secondly work on timing and phrasing. Listen to a song carefully. Work out every note and appreciate it. If the song is too fast for you to catch take your time to learn. Theres no race. Youre in your room no ones gonna laugh at you for screwing up.

Thirdly when you have learnt the song play along with it. One of the best forms of practice ( timing wise/notes wise/rhythm wise ).

Then work on your tone chasing. Perhaps you have a guitar hero whos tone you desire to emulate. That is when you have an idea as to what you are looking for. Listen to demos of various pedals which can be found with a simple google. See if the pedal is within ur budget. Try it out in real life and see if its really what you are looking for.

Try as many pedals as you can without any obligation to buying them. It not only gives u a wider range of options to select from but also exposes you to stuff u may wanna get in the future.

Then you will realise you know what pedal to get :D

I can alternate pick quite well and i feel that what u hav said is very wise and it serve to me as a reminder.Thx

Is it ok by the way to have you guys give me your age.I am especially interested in 900,teleplayer,mus,plastic,superpotao_30.Coz u guys give me such great advice,i am really curious howmold are you guys.i am 14 if u forgot

Back