Advice on which pedals I should buy.

yeap like i said tube amps need high maintance as they are very expensive and high cost to maintain.(change tube from time to time).
the cube 15x or micro cube would work fine if ur travelling.

Have you actually tried any of the pedals you're planning to buy? Are you planning to go try them out?

Have you actually tried any of the pedals you're planning to buy? Are you planning to go try them out?

Um my brother say that trying pedal is like buying a guitarIf you are not good in playing guitar and u dont not hav at least 1 blue lick on your sleeves,you are just gonna emmbarrased yourself.I only started playing guitar 3 months and i only got my ELECTRIC guitar 2 weeks ago.So i cant be that gd in playing.In order to counter to that disadvantage,i started this thread so that you experts can advice me on what pedals i should look at.I will also go youtube to hav a look at the demo.

My brother once told me, money grew on trees. Every sunday morning, just as the sun risen, he would go out to the money fields and picked money all day till the sun set. He gave me some of the money, to help him spend it, so I will do him a favor and just randomly throw it at things I've never tried for myself!

3 months and able to use a wah, mad skills man

I try to make it a habit to practice guitar at least 5 hours a day but i try to practice about 7 hours so as to catch up more quickly.Friends say i am crazy. First week of playing acoustic guitar and make fingers including my pinky skin peel.2 week i cut my 3 of my fingers in different day.At that time i was using a fina acoustic guitar that had very bad set up.So the guitar gets harder to play with every fred higher.and was also using a gauge 11 elixir stirngs.(the strings sounded pretty good compared to Diandaro(dont noe how to spell sorry)

its not about how long u practice its about how practical ur practice is. 1 hour to some is plenty if they can cover alot of ground. others just practice the few songs they know but attempt to play it perfectly and theyre satisified. to each his own. long hours do not mean anything if it isnt productive.

whats important is you enjoy what you do. if youre gonna treat music like a chore theres no way youll continue with it in the long run

Cubes are pretty good. I've got a 30Xcube and it works well. Saves quite a fair bit of $$ if you want a certain tone.

Anyway, recently got a Modtone Speedbox. That's pretty good. Got quite a few things to toy around with, maanged to emulate a crunchy sound and a heavy metal sound so far. Still tweaking with it though

The thing is i just cant get enough of playing the guitar.I wont get bored even if i play for 7 hours but not straight of course,it can be real tiring.For the pratical,i spent like 3 hours on warm up i created myself to suit my need.For example i want to play a solo.but i cant do pull off properly.i will then create or find a exercise to improve on my pull off(usually very determined)plus the long hours i can improve my playing but quite a lot.The other 4 hours are usally use for playing songs.I feel that through songs,i can get more motivated to play the guitar.My friends say they nv see anyone so passionate about music.LOL

lol pity your neighbours.
anyway thats determination i see.but 7 hours?( i know its not str8 but meh)
its like 12pm to 7pm.(LUNCH TO DINNER)lol
again anyway keep up the passion for music.

=junhao405

Sorry but im laughing at your email. Like really. LOL. Sorry man.

=entuguitar

"My friends say they nv see anyone so passionate about music." Your friends haven't seen the world. Oh ya, dont be shy to test pedal or try guitar. Your brother say embarass yourself is all bullshit. Just go there strum one powerchord or something. At least you can to HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR it. And yes thou Plastic is full of bullshit all the time but what he says actually make sense. If you can comprehend. Don't feel shy. We were all noobs one. Okay i still am.

Back