9th Soft's DXS-15th Dec 2007--Jazz Do It ! Guest Drummer(Boon Gee, Audrey, Mark Chan)

1. James (Soft)
2. RudimentalDrummer
3. Marcdadrummer (Wuhan 18" chinese cymbal, Cymbal spring)
4. Drum_Hobbyist (Bosphorus New Orleans 14" HH,Antique 15" Crash,Traditional 17" Crash,Turk 20" Ride)
5. jeepers; sweet cymbals fuman! i still owe you lunch ah dont forget!
6. spinninsticks
7. sidmontu (should be able to make it)
8. killerbee
9. phlemingo
10. mel80
11. snow
12.Zyk
13. nkf31
14.Gambatak
15.xenOgenesis
16. Paradiddle
17. beboptang
18. chewy (jazz me)
19. rla (moderator since alfie cant make it + 13x6.5 Tama Metalworks snare)

Last edited:
Bro rla - thks for taking on the role to help moderate this xchange, since our Bro Alfie cannot make it for this one (due to some very important matters) -

but har I tell you har - Dont "let-go us Aeroplane" again like 8th Meetup & Tama Goh Masterclass again say come neber turn-up somemore neber call / inform us ? - or you chai-see this time...Kekekeke !

This time wont lah. The last few weeks have been quite busy with church,gigs,work, weddings..etc..

yes, that wld be great, thanks all for offering your help. think the committee will need to support eric on this one to maintain, jaga and make sure all softies feel comfortable.

the last time we met, we had talked about coming up with some house rules for the xchange. as the size of xchange had grown, alongside with attendees mentality, we should move forward to a more structured format.

another thing that spurred this is the oncoming of more professional drummers volunteering their time to come and share.

audrey has kindly agreed to doing a segment for jazz and female drummers for the first half of the next xchange, and she will be accompanied by boon gee.

i am so happy that boon gee is finally coming!! i had invited him when i attended his workshop a couple of months ago but he could not make our last 2 xchanges.

alas, i will not be able to make it for next one.

do not let that stop you, an experience with them you will not regret, softies seize the opportunity!

cheers

no worries. am sure the rest more than happy to help if you need anything or qns ;)

if u need to, just raise your hand and ask for "mel" or "elaine"

cheers

Yessssss I have suddenly been "set free" for that day itself, so I finally can make it down for my VIRGIN DRUM EXCHANGE. WHOO.

1. James (Soft)
2. RudimentalDrummer
4. Drum_Hobbyist (Bosphorus New Orleans 14" HH,Antique 15" Crash,Traditional 17" Crash,Turk 20" Ride)
6. spinninsticks
8. killerbee
9. phlemingo
10. mel80
11. snow
12.Zyk
13. nkf31
14.Gambatak
15.xenOgenesis
16. Paradiddle
17. beboptang
18. chewy (jazz me)
20. alvyn (can bring double pedals or snare!)

1. James (Soft)
2. RudimentalDrummer
6. spinninsticks
8. killerbee
9. phlemingo
10. mel80
11. snow
12.Zyk
13. nkf31
14.Gambatak
15.xenOgenesis
16. Paradiddle
17. beboptang
18. chewy (jazz me)
21. Reuben

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. James (Soft)
2. RudimentalDrummer
6. spinninsticks
8. killerbee
9. phlemingo
10. mel80
11. snow
12.Zyk
13. nkf31
14.Gambatak
15.xenOgenesis
16. Paradiddle
17. beboptang
18. chewy (jazz me)
21. Reuben
22. BebopIggy

Yo peeps,

I ran into Boon Ghee @ Anaki records just now and even jammed with him for a little bit. He's an awesome/humble person and Im sure the upcomming exchange will be excellent with BG and Audrey.

P.S - anaki records is a good studio. Good acoustics and good equipment. Go check it out if you guys have the time.

rla

1. James (Soft)
2. RudimentalDrummer
6. spinninsticks
8. killerbee
9. phlemingo
10. mel80
11. snow
12.Zyk
13. nkf31
14.Gambatak
15.xenOgenesis
16. Paradiddle
17. beboptang
18. chewy (jazz me)
21. Reuben
22. BebopIggy
23. Emman91

I ran into Boon Ghee @ Anaki records just now and even jammed with him for a little bit. He's an awesome/humble person and Im sure the upcomming exchange will be excellent with BG and Audrey.

Yeah, he's really very humble. Really looking forward to meet him again.

Back