The Great Chelsea FC Thread

Oh yes indeed. I was yelling my head off when Bellamy scored. But the assist was debatable, seems that Noble used his shoulder b4 crossing it in. But it was closer to his chest, so i guess the ref was spot on. But he gave away so many 'presents' lolz.

aiya, story of our season so far. so much possession at home, but couldnt convert it into goals. damn frustrating to watch.

our away form however have been outstanding. best away record so far.

good 4-1 win against southend, and a dramatic last min win against stoke. things can only pick up from here.

nice to see youngsters di santo and stoch getting play time. drogba, deco, malouda and ballack had better wake up if they think they can start every match.

things seems to be abit out of hand .
might have gone the other way round .
lampard really didnt deserve that red.

things could have been different in that game.

not because of the controversial red card on frank lampard, but failure to send off gerrard in the first half. once for kicking the ball at bosingwa, and the other for the tackle later on. the ref has got it all wrong from the start.

the FA should really look into the ref's performance.

Errrrr..............and Bosingwa's lunge on Benayoun was not a red card? Even my friends who are hardcore Chelsea fans admit that it shld have been red, but of course not for Lampard. And kicking the ball, isn't that what ur supposed to do in football? What's wrong with kicking the ball and it so happens to strike another player? The other tackle was 50-50, and i believe that Gerrard may have overstepped the boundaries, but that's football. I do agree however, that Lamps DEFINITELY did not deserve the red.

Chelsea never look to threaten pepe goal. Infact Chelsea looks like the old Chelsea - under Ken Bates.

Drogba seems not interested in chasing the ball. Players doesn't have the passion anymore. Guess Roman need to pump in another $100 mil :mrgreen:!

Hmmmm just wondering will Cole make eyes towards Man City :twisted:.

yeah bosingwa's kick at that guy deserves the red card, i agree, but that's like at the end of the game.

what i meant was gerrard deserved at least a yellow for kicking the ball at bosingwa after ref blown the whistle for a foul (just like rory delap's red when he kicked the ball at SWP), and a second yellow for that challenge later in first half. my point was that the game would be different if gerrard was booked for these challenges, coz it was still early in the game.

well that's the beauty of the game. refs are stealing the show these days...

i'm a CFC fan, judging from their performance this season, they dun deserve to win the title. i really miss the sexy football before the roman invasion..

Errrrr..............and Bosingwa's lunge on Benayoun was not a red card? Even my friends who are hardcore Chelsea fans admit that it shld have been red, but of course not for Lampard. And kicking the ball, isn't that what ur supposed to do in football? What's wrong with kicking the ball and it so happens to strike another player? The other tackle was 50-50, and i believe that Gerrard may have overstepped the boundaries, but that's football. I do agree however, that Lamps DEFINITELY did not deserve the red.

maybe Rafa paid off the ref in the tunnel before the kick off??? :confused::mrgreen::twisted:

haha! maybe rafa did.....but not enuff to please the ref due to insufficient funds. that's why bosingwa didn't get a red card!

scolari-kung-fu-panda.jpg

Scolari`s new job....
To act in Kung-Fu panda Part 2

Back