zoom G9.2tt vs korg AX3000G

WoW! :shock:

HAIL dustofsinner! greatestest player in the world! \m/

BooMz! :roll:

Maybe you'd like to take a little time to explain why the kord ax3000g is the ultimate, indisputably, the most awesome of awesomemest, holy of holiest, efficient of efficientnest multi effects pedal in the world.
And also please do explain what "efficient", which you have used so fervently in describing the pedal, means.

look kid... I am not saying its the best... all I am saying is there should be balance when you do analysis. S.W.A.T analysis. Besides, yes, i have such experience doesn't mean i am the greatest player... do not over-react. i know you have been to certain talent shows. it doesn't mean you can look down on a person who has more experience than you... when i started to strum the strings, i think your parents were still planning for their marriage. xD

to wasp: I did not know it was two years old thread. i replied it bcoz i saw it as new post.

Last edited:
i know you have been to certain talent shows. it doesn't mean you can look down on a person who has more experience than you... when i started to strum the strings, i think your parents were still planning for their marriage.
Bravo for the words of wisdom of the old, wise, almighty stalker!! :twisted:

+9999999

now stop stalking me please, and return to topic.. i requested for some things in my previous post u totally ignored them..

Back