The Great Chelsea FC Thread

i'm a silent Chelsea Fan... too many of my friends are red-coloured fans (man u, liverpool, arsenal etc), so I'd like to stay different!

Chelsea all the way!

Chelsea fans - We meet at the Alps Cafe, Prinsep st for Games.

Met the team in Kl Last month, Bloody Awesome.

Anyway dont be shy and come down and join the 'Blue Family'

Keep The Blue Flag Flying High

I WOULD LOVE TOO. IVE BEEN WANTING TO.
but im damn shy lah . as in , cos i dont know anyone. kinda active in the local CFC forum too. hahaha.

Deco is impressing me. 2 goals in 2 games so far. dig that.

nothing is bright but blue.

Loss to Roma 3-1 in CL anybody? Haha. But these things happen, and u can bet Scolari will use his motivational tactics to bring out a big response frm the squad.

the CL game was quite saddening. but MOTIVATION ! man united just lost. chelsea against blackburn tml. and we're lacking of chelsea fans here in SOFT.

We can always buy fans. ;) The man u lost was a boost. Let's just hope Scolari can sort out the consistency issues.

As tyco as it may seem, he gets the job done, doesn't he? Honestly speaking, i prefer Chelsea with Anelka rather than with Drogba.

you got a chelsea fan right here! hahaha. long time fan since the zola vialli days. :)

start of the season seem promising, but it seems like we are losing steam when only in the first half of the season. The past 5 games haven't been convincing enough. loss and a draw in the CL, and a loss at home which was for 4 years our fotress to our bitter rivals arsenal recently.

What scolari brings to the team this season is a fresh brand of attacking football, entertaining with fullbacks bosingwa and cole bombarding forward, almost like wingers and a solid midfield supporting our lone striker. It has been effective against weaker teams, but against stronger teams like pool and arsenal, we are severely exposed at the back and have to depend on the brilliance of cech and terry most of the time. With carvalho, it is definitely more assured but with him out, theres too much burden on our captain terry.

Mikel definitely has potential, has done well protecting the back four so far, but he is highly temperamental but that can be improved with experience. I dunno about you guys, but scolari hasnt been able to turn games around unlike the mourinho days. JM would even make a sub in the 30th min when he sees theres a need and we always managed to come back and overturn the deficit. That is why we won 6 trophies under him. He is decisive unlike scolari. Thats the fighting spirit we are lacking now and that is why we are losing the big and important games. I believe we fans have the right to be a little worried for our team now.

We need carvalho, essien, joe cole and drogba QUICK. carvalho, to assure the defence, the perfect compliment to terry. essien, provide a much more effective cover in midfield to allow deco and lampard to roam. joe cole, the livewire in our attack. and drogba, say what you want about him, but he is vital to us. he can hold the ball long enough for lampard to make his trademark runs to the box, hes strong in the air, powerful shot and amazingly skillful for a big lad.

and please, can we just get rid of malouda already? he's crap. hahahaha.

What Mourinho brings is results and trophies. What Scolari most likely will bring eventually is a great team to watch, up there with the likes or Arsenal and Manchester United, attacking and nice flowing football. But results may not necessarily come with that

2-0 against bolton. good result against a team whos in a good form lately.

anyways, scolari declared he needs another striker in jan since drogba and di santo are injured. who do you guys think we should get? i think david villa would be perfect. he's strong, quick, clinical, and in deadly form at the moment in the spanish league. and also, valencia are in some economic crisis and looks like theyre gonna sell some of their biggest stars, so why not? :)

tight affair huh guys?

i watched the match and west ham defended well. chelsea shud have killed them off, but too bad..

what a weekend, Big Four dropping points.

Back