SOFT 2nd Monthly Meeting (13th Aug 2005)

BlackMoo, ops..... sorri.... dun noe which 1 is u lei....... :oops:

next gathering, appear be4 mi n let's chat hor...... :wink:

:twisted:

not meh? 8O ..... ops....... :lol:

sorri....... tot she's cos u 2 stick 2gether most of the time...... sorri..... sorri........ :D

next gathering, we tok all we can...... ok?....... :roll:

:twisted:

wangdexian said:
I just want to apologize on behalf of SOFT to natalie/earshot though, for using up too much time!
Sorry! :oops:

heya everyone, nah don't worry about it. but i do think we will have to start earlier next time. maybe begin at about 5.30pm, so you guys can have some networking time like james said. so networking about 1 hour, another 1 hour for Q&A right at the end, and i think will be quite swee. then none of the presenters would have to rush through. perhaps for the networking time i'll try to get a band to play an acoustic set?

you guys all missed out on the ocean band, it was pretty awesome. their sound is really nice live, with very very minimal instrumentation.

see you guys next month on september 10th! :)

so what bands would you all like to see? gloria will be playing next month on september 24th.

any suggestions? will try and ask the bands to come down.

:)

let me know yah?

EarShot said:
so what bands would you all like to see? gloria will be playing next month on september 24th.

any suggestions? will try and ask the bands to come down.

:)

let me know yah?

its all good, earshot. :) maybe more toned down music? i think it would really fit the whole ambience of the place really well. btw very nice decor and design, chic and stylish yet cosy. :)

He's not your bitch fit?!
Kidding.
I don't think they can postpone everything to after O's.
I'm just secretly hoping that I can have a day off and things don't clash. :lol:

dexian... im gonna bite your head off the next time i see you. i didnt even know it was you when i saw you. darn. or i would have smacked your head as a form of greetings! =)

Back