SOFT 4th Monthly Meeting (8th Oct)

i havent been here for so long! haha. walau, pooo will be there with shredcow. damn. i have to miss it. =( haha
I really didn't do anything but play a few chords :D You missed out on Daniel's stuff though hehe.

The EJ thing was a "SCAM"!!!!!! ahhhhh! haha :lol:
I have a feeling it was Jame's way of luring people to the meeting :twisted:

Alright. Meeting was great man, fantastic playing on Daniel(ShredCow)'s part. Always amazing watching him play

:smt023

ha,,haa,, we did have the best thing next to EJ - SHREDCOW!!!

this is the first time I watch him play live and I am very impressed. The info on different styles is very well covered. Must slow-mo the video to see his flying fingers though.

Now we must chant Ady.. Ady.. Ady.. for his impromtu solo and walking away with the SOFT VIP Pass for Eric Johnson concert (Sponsored by the nice people from LAMC). Ady... Ady... Ady...

One more standing ovation for Kerr and Rui from Guitar77 for bringing all the goodies! SOFTies take note : Guitar77 will sponsor a guitar for lucky draw in the December gathering!!! cannot imagine man, a guitar!!! woohoo.

pooo, should have gotten you more beer to drunk you. ha..ha.. now you have exposed my 'scam'. :oops:

pooo, should have gotten you more beer to drunk you. ha..ha.. now you have exposed my 'scam'.

Haha! Ya know, i actually thought of getting more from you, but i thought it wouldn't be nice :oops: Next time round i shall be shameless :lol:

Hey James... no problem. :) I had a swell time teaching and sharing my knowledge... it was a pleasure, really! Thank you for the ticket. :wink:

To all those who came for the Workshop, feel free to ask me any questions... just PM me.

And yeah... for those who attended the floyd rose restringing session, I hope you guys wouldn't be intimidated with it anymore! :)

Great playing shredcow,.. will try n apply what u taught us in my playing. Help me push the bounadrys of my playing...

ShredCow thank you very much for the mini guitar clinic!!
you're a very unique player, a really 'think out of the box' guitarist..

i guess alot of the usual-s didnt go.(yet alot of them did go) wth am i sayin. haha. im sick today la. sorry dx and the rest. lol.

5 Lessons Deal?? 8O

I stop playing guitar cus i keep playing the same old thingy...
After listening to you yesterday I clear up abit...
BUT I wanna some more details....

Back