Staff member
Hello SOFTies

Venue : EarShot (The Arts House)
Date : 8th Oct 2005
Time : 7.00pm - 9.30 pm
Entry : Free!

Click here for direction to The Arts House

Meet
Yes! Finally a chance to meet up with fellow SOFTies and put the face to the name.

See
Get hands-on experience on the latest music gears, instrument and equipment!

Hear
We will have presenters to give demo/clinic. Or freshly baked local music albums!

Win
Ok, we like to have happy SOFTies, mystery prizes will be given out. Dont ask what it is coz then it would not be mystery anymore!

* I need SOFTies who like to help out with the registration and photo taking on that day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, this is what is happening this Saturday (8 Oct).

ShredCow will be talking on Choosing the Right Notes and Making that Special Solo. and that would be around 1 hour. Consisting of something like this:

1. Intro
2. Choosing Notes
3. Demo Song
4. Adding that Special-ness
5. Q&A

Pooo will be accompanying him for the whole session.

Both ShredCow and Pooo use the TRI AC so you guys can check out how it sounds when hooked up to the PA.

After the music session, ShredCow will demostrate Re-stringing A Floyd Rose and give some tips on guitar setup. He will be using his own guitar to do the re-stringing...

Oh yeah.. for the Restring session, SOFTies can bring their guitars down for tips and ShredCow can help them with whatever trem issues they have.

Also, we actually wanted to get Eric Johnson to come and say a few words about his coming concert but we are keeping our fingers crossed. If he can't make it, we will have to give away some concert tickets courtesy of LAMC !

Lastly, a special big big thanks to Kerr of Guitar77 for sponsoring prizes! But you must come down also. Must make you drunk and then get you to give us super discount for your guitars!! ha..ha..haa...

wow, so fast!
ok James, I'll help you out with the regis cos I'm getting pretty good at it. lol!

actually i dun mind photographing if u dun mind letting a 17 year old kid handling a professional SLR or wadeva gear you have :lol: .

i also have my own cam... :D

Me gotta give this round a miss too. No, i dun mean donating a singleton girl. It means I can't come for the gathering. :lol: Lame joke....scold me...

Sorry but i have to skip this session.. Maybe u guys could come down to chill at Hereen before proceeding to Earshot!! :wink:

Do you guys know each other already? The last 2 times i was there I din really know anybody. Good thing I met some old friends there. Maybe the next time I get down to the gathering, I can exchange a few handshakes there with you guys? Dun bite ok? :lol:

woa i coming, when? maybe pass u the cash for ej tix also james. my exams should be over soon. woohoo im gonna be a a full-attendence member.

Back