SOFT 2nd Monthly Meeting (13th Aug 2005)

soft

Administrator
Staff member
Hello SOFTies

Venue : EarShot (The Arts House)
Date : 13th Aug 2005
Time : 7.30pm - 10.30 pm
Entry : Free!

Click here for direction to The Arts House

Meet
Yes! Finally a chance to meet up with fellow SOFTies and put the face to the name.

See
Get hands-on experience on the latest music gears, instrument and equipment!

Hear
We will have presenters to give demo/clinic. Or freshly baked local music albums!

Win
Ok, we like to have happy SOFTies, mystery prizes will be given out. Dont ask what it is coz then it would not be mystery anymore!

Below is the program schedule for 13th Aug 2005

7.30pm - 8.00pm
Video playback on projector

8.00pm - 8.40pm
Show and tell in producing an album - Music Producer

8.40pm - 9.00pm
Break, networking

9.00pm - 9.40pm
Gadget undercover - Expert Modder

9.40pm - 10.20 pm
Inventing guitar accessories - Inventor

10.20 pm - 10.30pm
Lucky draw, end.

Bonus Free Concert!

Hey guys,

Here's detailed directions to get here:

1. Raffles Place MRT (this is the most non-complicated) - Exit H and walk towards the Cavenagh Bridge. Cross the bridge and you will come to Asian Civilisations Museum. The Arts House is diagonally behind the museum on the right.

2. Buses that stop at Fullerton Hotel - Walk towards the Cavenagh bridge or Victoria Theatre. We are directly behind Victoria Theatre.

3. Along Funan/Peninsular/Boat Quay (North Bridge Road) - Walk towards the Parliament House, after Adelphi, and turn left at the junction where the sign for Parliament House is. When you see 1827 Thai Restaurant (or a statue of an elephant) you're here!

Also, a plus for people who come early:

The Ocean Band will be doing an acoustic set from 6pm - 6.45pm LIVE and free in EarShot as well! So do come and check them out before the SOFT meeting! You'll be able to ask them questions as well if you like.

Cheerios!

quite a good programme lined. will be in BKK over the wknd. gonna miss it.

Will this gathering be documented, so all those who could not make it could like read abt it...especially the music producer bit...sounds interesting and informative

i missed the last one im probably comin down for this. how about an after-meet drinking/eating session? :lol:

blahblah said:
i missed the last one im probably comin down for this. how about an after-meet drinking/eating session? :lol:

do we softies always tink of drinking :roll: well i know i do :lol: , ill see if i can make it down

woohooo! do put down your name if you are coming so that i can arrange enough lucky draw prizes. :lol:

sunsetstone, not exactly on drum technique but i think the producer presentation will include how he work with drummers and what is expected from them.

Firebrands_Mohan, i will try to video the presentation.

blahblah + jeremyrozario, there's drinks at Earshot, the place where the gathering is. Ha.ha.. hopefully they will charge us cheaper! (hint..hint..)

i need volunteers to help with the registration and photo taking. any SOFTies?

Back