SOFT 1st Monthly Meeting (2nd July 2005)

soft

Administrator
Staff member
Hello SOFTies

Venue : EarShot (The Arts House)
Date : 2nd July 2005
Time : 8pm - 10 pm
Entry : Free!

Click here for direction to The Arts House

Meet
Yes! Finally a chance to meet up with fellow SOFTies and put the face to the name.

See
Get hands-on experience on the latest music gears, instrument and equipment!

Hear
We will have presenters to give demo/clinic. Or freshly baked local music albums!

Win
Ok, we like to have happy SOFTies, mystery prizes will be given out. Dont ask what it is coz then it would not be mystery anymore!

Below is the program schedule for this Sat (2nd July),

7.30pm - 8.00pm
Video playback on projector

8.00pm - 8.45pm
Music instrument demo
Timothy Tan ( www.LivingStringsGuitars.com ) - Acoustic guitar

8.45pm - 9.00pm
Break, networking

9.00pm - 9.45pm
Audio recording clinic
Jason de Wilde ( www.saesingapore.com ) - Recording live concert

9.45pm - 10.pm
Lucky draw, end.

Great James ! More professional and can go for IPO too..(BTW...is it General Body Meeting ??) :D :D

Could you please advise about dress code too..?

awww man, 2nd of july i wont be able to make it man. i've got my cca training on that day. but its the last training, cos our competitions the week after that. so yea, i shall wait for the consecutive meetings then. sorry dude.

so 0% girls going? lol.

hey dexian, hope everyth goes on fine yeh.

james, i'm still blur about it. lol.

Will try my best to turn up. Have been wanting to check out that place anyway. ;)

But... got girls going not? I heard there were about 10 at the last one?

(no i'm not cheeko i'm a girl.)

fored said:
I heard there were about 10 at the last one?
(no i'm not cheeko i'm a girl.)
the last one? which last one? haha. i thought this meeting's the first? unless you're talkin abt the BBQ. only 4 girls went. haha.

Ya last one as in BBQ. 4 only ah? That's.... Hahaha. Okay. Better than none. ;) Hopefully I'm free on that day.

you may just be the only girl that day. lol. ah well, who cares abt genders anyway. haha. it's all for music. hope to see you there then. (IF im free to go in the first place)

(:)

so sad...wish it was in the afternoon...my parents don't let me out that late...so sad...sobz..and i missed the bbq too....life sux...... :cry:

Back