SOFT 2nd Monthly Meeting (13th Aug 2005)

xa

lol.

runs and hides in coffin...

got out of the coffin(hot lah.)
and run into the hardcase with blackmoo.
got out of the hardcase(blackmoo farted.)
and run to the graveyard. at last silence and nobody's there.

haha

suddenly turn behind see a horrendous face.

then u realised its someone by the nick of 17wil.....

then u run. :p

pooo said:
Aiya, nothing beats the classic kopitiam food and drinks man. Cheap, filling, and good!

a lot of affordable food available in the area what..the hawker thing at esplanade, lau pat sat, head further down to go to chinatown..so many!

Yeah, blah blah, that's true. I think the food looks really good too. BUT it's still hard for me to find what I can eat. Lol. Muslim la.

And I'm not that scary okay. Don't need to waste your time and energy running away from me. But if you guys insist on running away, it's pretty good too. Can burn fats and stay healthy. =) Lol.

I miss nightwalks. =\ Can't wait for Os to end =~

qwe

Do i look fat to you pepper? lol

anyway.... hey which area are u guys staying?

hey pepper you miss nightwalks? why not softies go on a nightwalk to haunted places? lol

pepper- said:
Yeah, blah blah, that's true. I think the food looks really good too. BUT it's still hard for me to find what I can eat. Lol. Muslim la.

oh yea..hmm...there are stilla few muslim/halal stalls around and there's always 24hour macdonalds outlets :) the mee goreng at esplanade is pretty good although there's no meat inside and it sold for like what? 3 bucks? bucks???? :evil:

oh oh, sorry. was trying to fix the Gallery software. Now it is fixed, i will upload the pix asap.

lol. been waiting for the pics too. even the slipknot pics are up right? haha.

khai: i live in serangoon. haha. anyway, you dont look fat. so u'll not lose any more fats but gain muscles instead. so KEEP RUNNING! haha. =) YAY nightwalks! okok! but urm haunted places? =s

blahblah: oh yeah. Mcdees' expensive too. Lol. Why not I cook for everyone! YAY. right right right. eh emmanuel should cook too. he MAY know how to cook too eh. 'since ur so independent =D' LOL.

weq

whoa... can cook? sure ah.. but please, no peppers..

why is ur nick pepper? u like pepper?
anyway... i can cook!!!! i think i can... fish!! woohoo..

i want joey's pic... and corey, and mick, and james.. alah! all lah hahaha.

actually I don't usually add pepper to my food. I don't even know why it's in my nick. I think it was some random nickname I picked from somewhere and it kinda got stuck wherever I go. And pepper's a catchy name. =) so each time people use pepper in their food, they'll be reminded of me! wonderful!

pepper- said:
pooo said:
Aiya, nothing beats the classic kopitiam food and drinks man. Cheap, filling, and good!
Don't remind me that I live FARRRRRRRRRRRRR away from you and your kopitiams. Haha! How can the supper kaki live so far away? Lol. Where have you been lah?

Busy la, projects and all :lol:

Lol! I realised I spelt kHaki as KAKI. Kaki=leg. Lol. Super leg! yay! -_-

Okay set! After my 'o's, we all go Nightwalks! Haha. Khai plan.

asd

wah what the??

hello reality check here miss pepper...
we still dun have a plan for tomoro"s chalet..
lol... if that plan is a success, maybe we could do the night walk...
whatever it is... if blackmoo's following, i'll sit on him... lol.. and u guys can walk.. lol

and btw, WAD KAKI? pepperONI!!!!!. lol

Back