SOFT 1st Monthly Meeting (2nd July 2005)

ha..ha..!!!! i am the first to reach home!!!

awesome turn up, we filled the house, i mean The Arts House.

super thanks to Timothy and Jason for the presentation. you know you are good when SOFTies wouldn't let you go even after the place had to close.

not to forget, Natalie from TAH, super supporter of the local music. sorry i was late and thank you for your patience. you and your team :supz:

i hope the next meeting will bring more jaw-dropping, spine-tingling, feet-tapping . . . . :partyman:

me too :)

james, the soft outing was great! really learnt a lot of stuff i would not have elsewhere...

other SOFTies should turn up for the outing man... then we can all know each other...

buy a few copies of our local music there too! i got The Observatory's album. :twisted:

the whole thing was super enlightening. I would wholeheartedly encourage more softies to turn up for future gatherings. Big props to James for putting this wonderful event all together.

yeah lol. haha after the program we headed to tim's shop. wahhh had a small jam there. lol fun man.

wahlau u all happening sia... stay so late... :p

anyway have u guys seen the Shadow brochure he had? can install piezo on electrics sia... power..

how did u manage to get in!?! i tried going to the arts house, and some guards stopped me from entering. i said i was going to an event at the arts house. he said he's very sure there's nothing on at the arts house right now.....

sian... traveling all the way down, couldn't go in.

Back