SOFT Monthly Meeting (10th Dec)

it was fun just now! i enjoyed the SOFTies having their jam and we had... ahem.. james on the keyboard, drum and vocals!! wow!! 3-in-one! :smt032
a few SOFTies are multi talented, :smt035 :smt034
kudos to the rest of the SOFTies who took turns to play the bass, guitars, drum, vocal, etc. all of you rocked!! congrats to a great night out!

:D thanks James for the round of beer man!

and next time, must grill everyone to touch the instruments liao hor! :p

so sorry that u all had my horrendous playing ah !

:(

haha.. but it was fun lar .

and the guy in the pink shirt is no other then our very own ANDREW. mr multi talented. :)

actually when andrew sang, i recognised his voice immediately, though i have not met him before. lol, the freddy mercury influence was there!

Whaooo!!!! thor666 and wangdexian I did not know you were there! Okay cause maybe I did not ask around what are your nicks...

Care to point out on the photo which one is you?

Siva : Don't lie lah , your playing damn solid and very smooth. I love your solo when you guys jammed to "The Trooper". :D

that guy who wore the billabong shirt and played sweet child is siva? i thought that's dhalif!! oh my god. so insociable. i was the one who has golden streak hairs and wearing a slipknot shirt. with the other bunch on the other side. *laughs.

siva: remember me? *laughs!

Back