SOFT 4th Monthly Meeting (8th Oct)

I haven't done all my work... hehe. :lol:
Oh, I was the guy beside you during the floyd session.
I replied "I don't play guitar." :lol:

wangdexian said:
I haven't done all my work... hehe. :lol:
Oh, I was the guy beside you during the floyd session.
I replied "I don't play guitar." :lol:

I'm sure you learnt from the floyd demo. What about the hipshot bass trem we were talking about? The lessons could come in handy :twisted: :lol:

Thx to every1....

Thx to the Softies.... James, for organising a wonderful show.....its a very nice evening

LAMC ....for sponsoring the tix....a very kind hearted soul. Wish dat it would sponsored more tix so dat the winners can go togather.......

Shredcow.... ur lesson was inspiring and i envy ur playing.......hehehe....ur a cool dude.... Wana go togather to EJ gig? PM me bro......

TO the rest of ppl like Earshot for ur kind understanding in letting soft organise a meeting there again, Kerr, for sponsoring guitar items, Poo, for ur help with shredcow.....n other softies dat I forget to mention.....ur great guys.... a wonderful audience.......

TO those softies who wana get items signature by EJ, can pass to me.....
Be either guitars, cds, book cover, posters or aniting .... but u hv to trust me lah.....jus PM me.....jus so ways to help fellow softies......

thank you kerr for the picato strings. my friend's fina now sounds like martin (i think i over exaserated)... lol...

Thanks Ady...glad I could do something to inspire you that bit... I would love to go together! Heh... and oggle at EJ's tone. :)

Back