OFFICIAL- Show us your kits thread!

drumsolo86: I must thank you soooo very much!! I very much wanted to enlarge it but dunno how using imageshack, lol.. Im super computer idiot i must admit. Really appreciate it man.. Owe you BIG one! :)

Dark Heart: I not rich la, specially poor now cos of this set with the studio. wahaha.. i save as much as i can. Im not really into big set but was thinking since its my custom might as well go all out. Din regret at all. I play full time but in HK and Macau now.

No problem, just took me a few clicks and was done, come on, your set deserves more than just thumbnails la. No sweat at all! Just ignore Dark Heart (btw he's a guy in disguise, dun be fooled), he probably never seen ppl buy from overseas all the time - like first time seeing DHL like that. And he thinks everyone with great gear has money growing on trees in their homes and everyone's rich except him. Just ignore him :)

Looks like I'm gonna try coming down to HK this June hols man!

Tempus Fiberglass Jellybean kit

Cleaned up the kit before I fly off to Germany tomorrow.

P1034307.jpg

P1094312.jpg

No problem, just took me a few clicks and was done, come on, your set deserves more than just thumbnails la. No sweat at all! Just ignore Dark Heart (btw he's a guy in disguise, dun be fooled), he probably never seen ppl buy from overseas all the time - like first time seeing DHL like that. And he thinks everyone with great gear has money growing on trees in their homes and everyone's rich except him. Just ignore him :)

Looks like I'm gonna try coming down to HK this June hols man!

Lol, i don have any ill intention.
Why ya sound like you got something against me, just because of the previous post. lol. I nothing to comment about you la.

Your (btw he's a guy in disguise, dun be fooled), you trying to tell people not be fool by me? COm on i dont even try to be a girl, its just my idol picture i am putting up. Cool dude~

Haha i agree with retarddrummer that we have to put up a gender button. Or some guys will misunderstand and try to pick a guy whom they think is a girl and get dissappointed, then keep saying things behind the "girl" back.

Last edited:
Gender button so that ppl will stop calling me Dude:)
Cause they dont associate drummer with girl. My display pic doesnt play a part. cause its chuck bass and blair from gossip girl. haha

=Chaserr

The finish on Tempus kits are embedded in the shell itself. That leaves a perfect smooth seamless exterior and a long-lasting finish.

@hodman

Nope, that is a 18" HHXtreme crash. If that was a HHX Raw Bell Dry Ride, that would also mean that my other cymbals are super huge!

The cymbals are; From left to right:

15" Avedis Sweet Hi-hats
24" K Light Ride with DIY sizzler
18" HHXtreme Crash
22" Legacy Heavy Ride

Snare's a surprisingly nice Pearl Steel Firecracker that I got for an absolute steal.

first time i c retardedrummer's post i remember the personal pic was a birthday cake something one and a girl face, ah that tells me retardedrummer most probably is a girl.

Now cant tell

P1030978.jpg

P1030977.jpg

this is a set i put together from spare parts. it's got toms from lazer carlos and yamaha.. haha. with a peace snare, a complete set of remo pinstripe skins, and good cymbals, it's now my main set. oh yeah, the drums were originally of all colours of the rainbow. i rewrapped them with black wood wallpaper from homefix.

cymbals:
13" a custom hihats
18" zxt crash
14" zildjian effects china
10" scimitar splash
6.5" wuhan bell
20" istanbul samatya ride
16" wuhan china with 14" pst 3 hihat top stack

drums:
14" snare drum (peace)
8" 10" rototoms (remo)
12" 13" 14" rack toms
16" floor tom (yamaha)
22" bass drum

misc
meinl cowbell
lazer woodblock
the hat trick (hihat tambourine)

pedals
pacific hihat pedal
sleishman double pedals
duallist single pedal

all in all i didnt spend that much on it, and i plan to keep expanding, wish me luck!

Last edited:
Great seeing so many drum kits here! Here's my Yamaha DTXtreme III Special! Enjoy!

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

Drums: YAMAHA DTXtreme III Special series

Hardware:
YAMAHA Hexrack (HXR4LD)
YAMAHA Bass drum pedal (FP9415)
YAMAHA Drum throne (DS750)

Drumsticks: 3Drumsticks 5A

Misc: PureSound Bass drum plastic beater

Cheers!

More details at www.eck.sg

Just got this for my own BD present from Nigel (Drumsresources), Yamaha Stage Customs (Made in Japan). I believe Stage Customs are no longer made in Japan, so this is a steal.

P1000567.jpg

P1000566.jpg

P1000562.jpg

P1000568.jpg

P1000572.jpg

P1000566.jpg

P1000581.jpg

P1000580.jpg

P1000579.jpg

P1000578.jpg

Last edited:
Back