Y east? Chill Out @ Marine Cove

hey ho...let`s go!!!!!

thor666 n stryde...thanx for the kind words..we`re still learning lah...but we enjoy performing n introducing the public our `brand` of music... :lol: :lol:

thanx a million to anthony n mikemann for their support n effort!!!!!

kudos to the bands...they did a great job!!!
FATSKUNKS,COMIC STRIP,SALLY`S REJEX and also FLYBAR...

we had fun although we were tired n also confused after the punk invasion!!hahahahhahahaa...

on behalf of Comic Strip, I would like to thank the organizers for letting us play. And of course the supportive crowd for putting up with the many glitches in our performance. we'd like to apologize for any unintended interuptions during our performance...

I hope the next time will be better, if there is a next time for us :p

Personally, I had fun listening to the other bands play....

Sally's, Fatskunks and Glitched.... Your music rock my world! haha...

woah woah woah woah..... i just saw some of the vids..... it was... ermmm... interesting..... i'm sure you have your hands full eh anthony? need some help during the next one, you know who to call eh?

Yeah I am sri. But i dun think i'm an "artistic photography girl" ahackz....

Just a ska fan playing in a ska band. :)

Its really an honour to perform on the same stage with great veteran bands... we still have lots to learn. and I thank all of you for ur support :)

eh i heard comic strip on purevolume. nice! hey add us to purevolume too! and friendster if you guys have band accounts too....hehehehe....

anthony, how many songs do we need to play for the set? only drums provided rite? :) emailed u but u did not reply :p

wah..i saw the vid of strretpunks...wth..havoc man.i really despise them..heartrock trying to stop them oso..but to no avail..haha btw glitched rocks! :twisted:

Keith hi,

they are just like anyone of us in the eyes of the Maker, except that somewhere in time they took to believe in certain philiosphy. In fact it is only one or two of them in the group that is causing trouble. the rest are quite ok.

Back