Wrestling (WWE/WCW/ECW/TNA)

Edge resembling Kurt Cobain? Not even close. ;)

CM Punk might be doing a heel turn. I already watched this week's Smackdown and its very interesting indeed.

i don't think wwe will turn cm punk heel. because he is popular with the kids for his "straight edge" gimmick. he is something like john cena, a goody 2 shoes.

when you have umaga jobbing to cm punk, you know wwe is pushing cm punk to be champion..

and i'm very disappointed that they let big show job to john cena...

Last edited:
very interesting developments on ecw and raw. lots of new wrestlers in the ecw roster. and will jack swagger join legacy, after he got drafted to raw and helped randy orton?

jeff hardy should have won the world heavyweight title but cm chump retained it by getting himself disqualified purposely.. taking the easy way out.. cm chump has never been world champion material and had to resort to this..

and chris jericho hit the nail on the head when he said on this week's smackdown that cm chump is a liar and a hypocrite

I see Smackdown is getting more interesting and dramatic than Raw and Ecw combined together.

Latest news: Edge injured his knee during a house show after Smackdown. Looks like he and Jericho have to forfeit their titles..maybe to Rhodes and Dibiase..

Anyway, this week's episode had a little tribute to Michael Jackson with John Morrison and Teddy Long :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3V82mkY3BQ

ecw has got more interesting now. alot of fresh faces (including sheamus, abraham washington, and yoshi katsuo who pinned shelton benjamin in his debut after a knockout kick). they even have a talkshow now hosted by new wrestler abraham washington, whereas in the past ecw was all fighting and no promos, which was boring.

i really don't like the direction that legacy is going now. they are being booked to look like wimps.

raw is interesting with their new host concept, instead of a permanent gm. it makes things more interesting and dynamic. this week we had batista, a face host. next week, it's ted dibiase sr, a heel host. if they rotate between face and heel hosts each week, it will be VERY INTERESTING. AND now, they have mark henry, evan bourne and jack swagger and 2 other un-named guys join them! henry, bourne and swagger are really good and really add alot of firepower and star power to the raw brand.

on the smackdown front, i really like dolph ziggler. he has been getting consequetive wins against khali and most recently r-truth, who is a great wrestler in his own right. dolph ziggler has a really good gimmick and he has lots of potential. he is a very slick heel, sort of like a cross between razor ramon and mr perfect. even his new theme is called "i'm perfection", a word play on mr perfect.

and i like that john morrison has turned face, and being pushed. he is a good wrestler and deserves the push. apparently jeff hardy is not going to renew his wwe contract, if that's the case, john morrison could be the one to replace jeff hardy as the high flying ace face. it also looks like morrison, like jeff hardy, is going up against the heelish cm chump, who is turning heel.

Edge might be out for a quite a long time so I'm keen to find out who will Jericho team up with to defend the tag team titles against Legacy.

I heard in TNA that Sting might retire this year. A legend in WCW, period.

dolph ziggler becomes chris jericho's new partner, cm punk continues his descent into the dark side, while edge seemingly is going towards the light side of the force :cool:

wah si bei old skool leh ...............

Does this ring a bell?

MillionDollarMan.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

now that edge is injured for the long term, and cm punk is turning to the dark side, it is highly probable that cm punk will take over edge's role as the main heel on smackdown.. especially since they are mitb opportunists

I can forsee that cm punk will turn heel and john morrison will soon become No 1 contender for the WHC when he beat punk cleanly for the 2nd time :)

Latest posts

Back