Wrestling (WWE/WCW/ECW/TNA)

Breaking News

Ken Kennedy is released from WWE.

So sad :( Just when he was returning...I surely miss his promos...Missssstaaaahhhhhhh Keeeeeennnnneeeeeeddddddyyyyyyy!

Kennedy!

I wonder why he was released. Looks like he might join TNA.

what?!?! kennedy is 1 of the better new wrestlers man. good mic skills, good mat skills and over with the fans. and he just recently returned from long term injury.

they should release john cena instead.

Sad but true. Rumours I heard that Kennedy is very prone to injury and there was one time, WWE wanted to push him to champion status. So I think WWE didn't want to waste time on a person who is prone to injury. Looks like the only way for him to go back to wrestling is to join TNA.

I agree John Cena should be released. He's not a great wrestler, mic skills are so-so. I prefer him when he was the rapper heel.

I thought cm punk was a ok ok wrestler but he's won the money in the bank match twice, so I could see him being pushed, can't wait to see when he's gona cash in money in the bank contract :)

John Morrison is another great wrestler and I agree he should be pushed as well. Edge isn't a great wrestler on his own but if he reunites with Christian, it will be something :)

edge is good because he is a very good worker. he has been in every kind of match imaginable: ladder match, hardcore match (the unforgettable match against mick foley), tlc match, steel cage.. etc. not to mention his good mic skills.

Breaking News

Ken Kennedy is released from WWE.

So sad :( Just when he was returning...I surely miss his promos...Missssstaaaahhhhhhh Keeeeeennnnneeeeeeddddddyyyyyyy!

Kennedy!

I wonder why he was released. Looks like he might join TNA.

He got released bcos he got injured (again) on his returning match

WWE will do anything and everything for $$ :twisted:

Wrestler come and go and come again just like capt charisma, jeff hardy. They cabut to TNA before coming back to WWE.

Trish is hot too :p..the divas nowadays dun appeal to me..tna's women's division is even better than wwe's one...Awesome Kong from tna, whoa what a monster woman hehehe :p

Tna's women actually wrestle for real unlike wwe..

543995134_48153a3ce8.jpg

Old school WCW, anyone? :)

I love the NWO theme music..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tLyIFiJBAM

What happen to King Booookkkkeeerrrrrr?!
Still at TNA?

I miss Stacy Keibler's ring entrance! :twisted: :mrgreen:

SmFizz, ur are right, most of the divas today that wrestle are actually catfighting with their pathetic screams haha..

What happen to King Booookkkkeeerrrrrr?!
Still at TNA?

I miss Stacy Keibler's ring entrance! :twisted: :mrgreen:

King Boookkkkkaaaaaahhhh is still at TNA.

Stacy..miss her also..damn hot hahaha..I still remember she took the painful hold of the Walls Of Jericho pretty well, I think she was in that hold for a very long time, must really applaud her..

Back