Wrestling (WWE/WCW/ECW/TNA)

2870664321_ddcf7f5313.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :p

i love the days when it used to be backstage hardcore matches, the even took it outsie the arena and into the roads

+you guys remember in the 90s, Undertaker made a group called the Ministry of Darkness

then the APA(acolytes protection agency)

man, it used to be good. now its filled with drama and bikini contests.

Hi to all wrestling fans......

please go watch "the wrestler" at cathay.

one of the best films of the year.

btw the character Randy "the Ram" Robinson from the movie has "challenged" chris jericho in an interview, might be appearing in this wrestlemania......

watched and really enjoyed the movie, what a trip down memory lane. most of all, those who enjoy 80s rock or glam metal will like the soundtrack with gnr, cinderella, accept, slaughter, ratt etc.

For me, the funniest part is when mickey rourke dance to ratt "round n round" and said something like the 80s rocks, 90s sucks and how that cobain kill hair metal.

my favourite time would always be wwf vs the alliance (ecw/wcw).
and then kurt angle betrayed the alliance blah4.. somewhat like that.

and the TLC matches are one of the highlight matches i love to watch!!
Hardy Boys
vs
Dudely Boys (3D!! "D'von! get the tables!!!")
vs
Edge & Christian.

i have the anthology cd still, ranging from the ol theme songs during wwe era. til wwe. hahaha. damn i suck!

My all time favourite is the hulkster. Some of the best moments were, when undertaker just came on the show, he was like freaking indestructible. N who can forget the way he buried the ultimate warrior. I also like the part when the rockets r/ship turned sour. Hogan's rivalry with macho man. N jake the snake. million dollar man, british bulldog with his muscles

then we have some clowns like the model

i remember when kurt angle had hair, and the kane still wore a mask. and the rock used to bring his guitar into the ring to sing stupid songs..

ahh... the good ol days

nd when the time shawn michael's hair's still thick. His body isn't so buff like before. maybe due to the backbone problem..

i remember the 6-way Hell-in-a-Cell match where Undertaker chokeslam-ed Mick Foley from the top down to a truck below.

other than that.. no really a big fan ah.

i youtube-ed.. apparently i got mixed up.

1) it was rikishi during Armageddon 2000.

2) he did chokeslam Mankind. but that was a whole different classic altogether.

Tribalcast: Yeah, Sting used to be a colourful energetic wrestler back then with the Ultimate Warrior-like paint on his face in the early 90s and I think it was good that during 1996, when the NWO was wreaking havoc in WCW, he changed to his image to that of a gothic like character with black and white paint on his face..maybe paying homage to the late Brandon Lee in the movie "The Crow"?

Tribalcast: Yeah, Sting used to be a colourful energetic wrestler back then with the Ultimate Warrior-like paint on his face in the early 90s and I think it was good that during 1996, when the NWO was wreaking havoc in WCW, he changed to his image to that of a gothic like character with black and white paint on his face..maybe paying homage to the late Brandon Lee in the movie "The Crow"?

Yup that whole character change was a tribute to the Crow. However prior joining the nWo wolfpack, he had the red black motif going on..

Back