Wrestling (WWE/WCW/ECW/TNA)

LOLZ ''it doesnt matter how your doing!''
anyway i think wwf was much more entertaining than wwe..mainly due to ppl like the rock and stone cold

i have to admit i really miss them.no one can outtalk the rock!cmon man all the jokes are so hilarious i miss him insulting his opponests.its cool to see austin for his rebel persona and middle fingers too haha.bt ill say rock still got hope to come back luhs coz austin has really serious injuries and no choice retire lor...bt rock still quite healthy ba.haha anyone here buys wrestlemania cds anually?

triple h defeats randy orton-wwe title

cena defeats edge and big show-world title

mysterio defeats jbl-intercontinental title

undertaker defeats shawn michaels

jericho defeats superfly,roddy piper and ricky dragon steamboat

matt defeat jeff hardy in extreme rules match

carlito and primo defeats john morrison and the miz-undisputed tage champs

triple h defeats randy orton-wwe title

cena defeats edge and big show-world title

mysterio defeats jbl-intercontinental title

undertaker defeats shawn michaels

jericho defeats superfly,roddy piper and ricky dragon steamboat

matt defeat jeff hardy in extreme rules match

carlito and primo defeats john morrison and the miz-undisputed tage champs

luckily i saw wrestlemania before coming to this thread,as i knew that someone would say the results,and i was right...haha.

but the match between shawn micheals and the undertaker was a killer...

and jbl got humiliated big time...haha

Just saw WM25 and I didn't dare to visit this thread as someone would say the results here until now..the highlight of WM25 was definitely Undertaker Vs Shawn Michaels match..I went berserk when Shawn actually kicked out of a Tombstone Piledriver..I dun remember anyone kicking out of that move. Anyway, the Undertaker prevailed in the end. 17-0 and many more perhaps? :)

Just saw WM25 and I didn't dare to visit this thread as someone would say the results here until now..the highlight of WM25 was definitely Undertaker Vs Shawn Michaels match..I went berserk when Shawn actually kicked out of a Tombstone Piledriver..I dun remember anyone kicking out of that move. Anyway, the Undertaker prevailed in the end. 17-0 and many more perhaps? :)

lol i havent seen it yet thohught i posted the results to do my bit for this thread.lols i gtta see it man.only kane kicked out of tombstone in his masked days.

i think there is a severe lack of tag teams and stables in the WWE currently! and it's worse by combining the 2 tag team championships into 1!

i really don't understand why the WWE is focusing on singles instead of tag teams and stables, as they have way too many wrestlers now.. and tagteams/stables will help to utilise the wrestlers better.

i think there is a severe lack of tag teams and stables in the WWE currently! and it's worse by combining the 2 tag team championships into 1!

i really don't understand why the WWE is focusing on singles instead of tag teams and stables, as they have way too many wrestlers now.. and tagteams/stables will help to utilise the wrestlers better.

true i miss those days of demolition,lod...rockers

edge's la familia stable broke up, so is santino marella's glamarella, and the only stable we have now is the legacy, which badly needs a muscleman to join them. right now they are miles behind evolution, 1 of the greatest stables in wwe history

edge's la familia stable broke up, so is santino marella's glamarella, and the only stable we have now is the legacy, which badly needs a muscleman to join them. right now they are miles behind evolution, 1 of the greatest stables in wwe history

i heard DH smith joinin them!!

dh smith in ecw. anyway he looks better than when he first appeared. looked pretty convincing as a heel. but not as buff as his father, the late great davey boy smith

i hope people like vladimir koslov, umaga or jack swagger join legacy. cos they can fit in the muscleman role. randy wanted to recruit batista for legacy as the muscleman but kena rejected haha

dh smith in ecw. anyway he looks better than when he first appeared. looked pretty convincing as a heel. but not as buff as his father, the late great davey boy smith

i hope people like vladimir koslov, umaga or jack swagger join legacy. cos they can fit in the muscleman role. randy wanted to recruit batista for legacy as the muscleman but kena rejected haha

haha true,god bless the british bulldog

i started watching since 2000 cos i curuoius who The Rock is as most of my classmate crazy about him, and i dont know him at all & ended up i started becoming WWE fans all the way.

I think 1 of the best time is when WWE against both WCW/ECW! tt time all WWE even the bad guy turn to beat up those opposite wrestlers Lols tt is fun i remember XPax team with Jeff against WCW wrestler and jeff standby his back for xpac to jump onto him and gave X factor lols..... Oh ya The Rock whack Booker T to won undisputed Champion! Whew~ currently still watching but this time i can said the drama can be quite comedy esp tt Sentino is a great joker in WWE who currently making piglet noise for acusing Vicki having Swine Flu! Lols
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrp3h19lCk8

Back