Wrestling (WWE/WCW/ECW/TNA)

i like TNA's team 3d's conflict with motor city machine guns.. haha damn drama.

and also john cena and batista's conflict with JBL. damn funny they went to smash his limo

you think you can tell us what to say...you think that your better? well you better get ready.. BREAK IT DOWN!

after a while, wrestling gets too predictable. I once predicted spot on how a match with randy orton and john cena would end. Randy tried to RKO cena but cena countered with an FU and won. Sigh all the same formula la...

Hahaha. Yeah man. The matches at Wrestlemania seems good.

Metalhead1993: Cena won that match because he was superhuman from 2005-2007. He only started losing recently and I think the WWE writers have got it spot on. Besides, Cena is always booed wherever he goes.

Yup, WM25 is coming soon and the one I`m anticipating is the Money In The Bank ladder match, cos whoever wins that match, we will know who will become the next WWE Champion or WWE Heavyweight Champion in the near future ;)

And of coz, there's Undertaker Vs Shawn Michaels. Undertaker's undefeated Wrestlemania 16-0 streak might end...but I predict I will see both men giving their all since they are fan favs.

randy orton is gonna get his ass whoped big time by the game and not to mention batista is aiming him for what he did long time back....the RKO is going down..

as for undertaker and shawn micheals..hmm...i guess that the dead man is going to retire and as much as i love HBK..he might lose this one,but it would be a great match to watch...

im a massive fan of undertaker bt shawn i respect as well.its gonna be a rocket buster.the von recihes are gonna be inducte to the hal of fame!howard finkel osos ryt?

correction....he get boos when hes a champion..no title, no boos..
check it out

haas not exactly u see wrestlemania 24 in that triple threat cena did get booed though it was very mild.its only when he get in hhh way.
anyways id like to tkae this oppurtunity to say my condolences to andrew martin aka test and may he rest in peace.

Tribalcast: Yeah, Sting used to be a colourful energetic wrestler back then with the Ultimate Warrior-like paint on his face in the early 90s and I think it was good that during 1996, when the NWO was wreaking havoc in WCW, he changed to his image to that of a gothic like character with black and white paint on his face..maybe paying homage to the late Brandon Lee in the movie "The Crow"?

yeah and he was once a tag team with the ultimate warrior from waayyyy back.rock and falsh or something.haha.i loved it when sting wandered on the rooof and then like descended down from it.

hmm..my personal opinion is now wrestling not so entertaining alr..still remember the rock era..was the best..nothing to do just now and decided to just watch best of wrestlemania on tv..and woah..watched rock vs hulk hogan..classic..good old days..:)

LOLZ ''it doesnt matter how your doing!''
anyway i think wwf was much more entertaining than wwe..mainly due to ppl like the rock and stone cold

Back