Wrestling (WWE/WCW/ECW/TNA)

after watching the hart dynasty for the past 2 to 3 weeks or so, i find that they are a good stable. they are moving in the right direction unlike legacy, which has no direction. the hart dynasty are a bigger legacy than legacy themselves.

firstly, the hart dynasty has a kickass entrance theme. legacy's theme is kickass too but that's randy orton's theme. their 2nd theme, priceless, is lame. 2ndly, as a group, hart dynasty is much more kickass. they have this natural badass aura about them.

dh smith is a mean heel, very much improved from his initial face run when he was a goody 2 shoes. though he is still a little dorky at times now, but that can be ironed out easily as he has shown us that he is improving.

natalya is a powerhouse diva and 1 of the better female wrestlers in wwe today.

tyson kidd has this natural cocky and confident aura about, very good. really suits the stable.

i see the 3 members of hart dynasty becoming huge stars in the future.

and sadly the legacy has no good storyline, no direction, and cody/ted are not given enough time on the mic and worse, not built up for solid wins. they are basically jobbers now, which is sad because given the right nurturing, they can be big stars too.

now if the hart dynasty and legacy merge.. it could turn out interesting..

Extreme Rules was an interesting PPV event. Just finished watching. The ending part was a surprise.

WWE just announced the following on their official website:

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of SmackDown Superstar Umaga as of today, June 8, 2009. WWE wishes Umaga the best in all future endeavors.

Umaga (real name Edward Fatu) had been with WWE since 2006 and is a two-time Intercontinental champion.

Wow, looks like the match with CM Punk was his swan song.

Other news, Vicki Guerrero has resigned as GM of Raw (in reality, she wants to leave to spend more time with her daughters). I wonder who will be the new GM.

what a shame. umaga is a good monster heel.. they made him job to lesser wrestlers and now released him?!

and vickie was wwe's best heel. she really got the crowd going with her "excuse me".

A lot of good wrestlers are leaving. Wat a waste. Just watched the recent Raw episode, seems that MVP is being pushed to capture the WWE Championship some time soon. :)

Oh and the Game is back!!

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of SmackDown Superstar Umaga as of today, June 8, 2009. WWE wishes Umaga the best in all future endeavors.

Umaga (real name Edward Fatu) had been with WWE since 2006 and is a two-time Intercontinental champion.

hahaha! just when he started talking

cm punk undeservedly became world heavyweight champion at the expense of jeff hardy who earned it after a hard fought victory..

Latest posts

Back