Wrestling (WWE/WCW/ECW/TNA)

john morrison already beat cm punk cleanly twice in the last 2 episodes of smackdown...

cm punk will takeover edge and john morrison will take over jeff hardy who is rumoured to be leaving wwe

I admit I don't quite like Jeff Hardy, for me he doesn't have the qualities of a champion, IMO :)

In fact, I was rooting for CM Punk all this while during his feud with Jeff.

well i've always been a keen admirer of jeff hardy.. no one in the wwe can do those high risk wrestling moves like he can. and he has been in the business since when he was just a teen.. before he joined wwf, he and his bro ran their own wrestling promotion.. wrestling is in his blood.. his first match back in the wwf was against razor ramon as a jobber

as for cm punk, i never liked him. overrated wrestling ability. and the way he talked down to jeff hardy makes me puke, but credit to him cos he is playing the heel role well.

Last edited:
haha i dont like how he exaggerates his words when he's on the mic.. but The Hardy Boys is still the best tag team eveerrr!!

jeff is not good at promos, and i guess that's 1 reason why he isn't pushed all the way to be a long term champ. his brother matt is pretty good at promos, i don't understand why he doesn't get chances or even exposure.

Oh yah, I remembered Jeff was a young jobber back then to Razor Ramon back in 1996, think there was this one episode when Razor was in a feud with Golddust, he fought Jeff and Goldust distracted Razor, causing him to lose to countout. RR got pissed and gave Jeff 3 or 4 Razor Edges hahahaha :)

I loved Jeff when he was together with his bro and Lita (Team Extreme). Those 3 could work up a crowd so well. And who could forget those TLC matches with Edge & Christian? Which reminds me I miss Lita :(

oh yeah, shelton benjamin cut a REALLY GOOD and funny as hell promo recently at yoshi tatsu's debut in ecw. he is undoubtedly 1 of the most underrated and under utilised wrestlers in wwe.

The simple but effective Jericho delivers a good promo as well. He doesn't get upset easily and does his promo in a expressionless manner, which I really like.

But the all time best promo cutter has got to be The Rock ;)

jeff is not good at promos, and i guess that's 1 reason why he isn't pushed all the way to be a long term champ. his brother matt is pretty good at promos, i don't understand why he doesn't get chances or even exposure.

definitely.. remember Matt Hardy Version 1.0? haha :mrgreen:

oh yeah, shelton benjamin cut a REALLY GOOD and funny as hell promo recently at yoshi tatsu's debut in ecw. he is undoubtedly 1 of the most underrated and under utilised wrestlers in wwe.

Shelton's promo on Yoshi was funny..."Stand back or I call Godzilla!" haha! :)

The simple but effective Jericho delivers a good promo as well. He doesn't get upset easily and does his promo in a expressionless manner, which I really like.

But the all time best promo cutter has got to be The Rock ;)

yeah the rock is my personal all time fave. best promo cutter and trash talker.. hehehe. he has the charisma and x factor.

jericho is good. 1 of the most experienced guys in wwe now. sometimes funny expressions like recently on raw with mark henry.

randy orton cuts good promos too, he is very realistic and believable as a heel but i think they really pulled down his persona by making him look like a wimp.

this week on wwe..

dolph ziggler and yoshi tatsu's winning streak continues with a win over finlay and william regal respectively..

cm punk challenges the wwe universe to be straight edge..

the masterpiece chris masters makes a shocking and welcome return to wwe... will he join legacy and be their much needed muscle just like what batista was to evolution? stay tuned...

cm punk said that jeff hardy's title win over him at night of champions was an upset...

cm punk beats jeff hardy up badly on smackdown with a cheap shot..

jeff hardy and john morrison put up 1 of the most memorable matches in recent memory..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back