Wrestling (WWE/WCW/ECW/TNA)

Samoa Joe is da shiz!! much respect to all pro wrestlers too! would ya think it'll be cool if s'pore had pro-wrestling? hahah~

cm punk said that jeff hardy's title win over him at night of champions was an upset...

cm punk beats jeff hardy up badly on smackdown with a cheap shot..

jeff hardy and john morrison put up 1 of the most memorable matches in recent memory..

haha yeah and he asked for the rematch to be next week after beating him up bad.

Just watched the recent Raw show and seems to me that Raw is getting crappier and crappier while Smackdown and ECW are getting more interesting to watch. Why in the 1st place did Raw introduce the idea of having a weekly guest host?

In TNA, did anyone notice that Kurt Angle looks different with a slight beard..wow, he's really aging..

champs0730.jpg

WHAT, mick foley is now a TNA legend?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!\

yeah kurt looks very different now. he is 1 of my favourites because he has both mic and mat skills

Yeah man, i saw that recently. Angle really has aged. And none too gracefully. I've always felt his neck was waaay too big for the rest of his head and body. Ahaha. :cool:

I luff Chris Jericho!!! :mrgreen:

I still remember Angle when he was in WWE, he was always greeted with You Suck chants haha playing along to his theme music ;)

this week's smackdown, cm junk said that he considers anyone who drinks even 1 beer to be an alcoholic.

raw is getting boring because they are giving the miz and john cena too much airtime.

anyone noticed that the upper card of the tna roster is mainly made up of ex wwe wrestlers?

Raw is getting boring cos of the guest host thingy and just seeing the same old main eventers like John Cena, Randy Orton just puts me to sleep.

And yes, the main eventers in TNA are ex-WWE personnel. Gosh, Sting might retire this year. I'm sure gonna miss The Icon , Sting. He was WCW thru and thru. The brawl after the tag team match between Team 3D/Beer Money and British Invasion/Steiner & Booker T was the longest and the most dramatic one I've seen in a long time. TNA's womens division is getting interesting to watch, those ladies sure have skills : )

Watch the ladies fight it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6ZpSdUV21k at 2:52 onwards

HHH finds shawn michaels working as a chef.. and finally convinces the initially reluctant shawn michaels to return to the WWE...

wwe getting boring.
don't have new wrestler that are up to standard.

and where the hell is undertaker?!

i guess wwe really IS becoming the old wcw..i jus think vince is pushing hs son in law too much on tv...i seriously think that once undertakr leaves its gonna be a very black and white place.no pyros..no dark entrances..nothing..they need to develop another supernatural character...and theyd had to screw up the boogeyman gimmck..he would have been a strong contender...kevin thorn was another..kane is jusa big heel now..kinda sad he's been in wwe for mnore than a decade now..its about time they turned him face and gave him a huge push...and more of his supernatural sick gimmick please..

and ricky ortiz jus got released..damn the whole comapny is seriously mismanaged...and cmon isnt christian big enough to get on raw or smackdown already??/

i guess wwe really IS becoming the old wcw..i jus think vince is pushing hs son in law too much on tv...i seriously think that once undertakr leaves its gonna be a very black and white place.no pyros..no dark entrances..nothing..they need to develop another supernatural character...and theyd had to screw up the boogeyman gimmck..he would have been a strong contender...kevin thorn was another..kane is jusa big heel now..kinda sad he's been in wwe for mnore than a decade now..its about time they turned him face and gave him a huge push...and more of his supernatural sick gimmick please..

kane doesn't have championship ambitions.. he is happy to get other wrestlers over. apparently, kane n the undertaker are 2 of the nicest guys backstage.. friendly and helping other wrestlers especially new comers. they are having some "sick" kane promos on tv right now on smackdown, torturing ranjin singh.

and ricky ortiz jus got released..damn the whole comapny is seriously mismanaged...and cmon isnt christian big enough to get on raw or smackdown already??/

ricky ortiz is boring.. i think it's right that he got released.. he is just another braden walker..

and being in ecw is not a bad thing either. they are using it as a platform to launch main eventers and break in new talent. when christian moves to either raw or smackdown, u bet he will be a main eventer.

the cm punk vs jeff hardy feud is getting REALLY interesting..

after jeff hardy's loss to the hart dynasty, cm punk comes in to whack the helpless jeff hardy.. john morrison then rushes in to help jeff, then unexpectedly, matt hardy comes along to help jeff too!

gtta agree on the ricky ortiz part hes jus like carlito to me.and yea kane is very happy to put ppl over but u know itll really be cool for the company to reward him somehw right?haha it took taker awile beofre he gt his 2nd championship..i jus think thy should reward him somehow even though he is a reluctant champion=) and ahs i havent be cahtgin wwe for somtime.great to know he is starting ti gt sick again.i loved the kane unamsked angle where he went on a rampge and beatethe livin hell of whoever that got in his way.the ambulance match with shane was great.and his 'white wedding' angle with lita was memorable too..

Latest posts

Back