Wrestling (WWE/WCW/ECW/TNA)

i really miss the great one :(

hope to see him as raw's guest host soon.. can't wait to see how he will mock randy orton and other jabronis. maybe it will go something like:

rock: so you think you are badass?
randy: i thi...
rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!!!

the intercontinental championship regains credibility with john morrison as the champion and dolph ziggler as the contender..

bm junk loses the world heavyweight title to the undertaker.. and his continual reference to himself as the "only straight edge world heavyweight champion in history" is getting irritating..

just a thought: tna should groom and push it's own stars instead of relying too much on ex wwe wrestlers if it wants to be able to match the wwe.. wwe achieved it's success through grooming it's own stars.. just look at randy orton, edge, john morrison, dolph ziggler etc.. and it's just the tip of the iceberg..

Wrestling died ever since the Rock went over to begin an acting career... You people should just learn to accept it and move on... to MMA.

To each his own, I guess. But seeing the supposed return of The Rock was sad. I mean just make it official already. He's no longer a wrestler, he just magically appears from time to time to try to hype the crowd up(which was pathetic this time round). If you ask me he's a freaking hypocrite and a traitor and should be booed by the fans everytime he comes on.

i think it's pretty cool that we can still get to see him (and austin) appear from time to time. i'll like to see austin confront bm junk for his tirades against beer drinkers.

Captain Lou Albano, 76

"Captain" Lou Albano, one of the most recognized professional wrestlers / managers, died Wednesday. He was 76.

quite funny that cm punk refers to himself as "the choice of a new generation", because that's pepsi's tagline! quite funny because cm punk has a pepsi tattoo and is basically a walking pepsi advertisement.

After Bragging Rights PPV, Cena is the champ again, Smackdown Team wins and Batista turns heel on Rey Mysterio.

Raw this week announces that Cena will face Shawn Michaels and Triple H in a triple threat match for the WWE Championship. And next week's hosts are Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne! Should be interesting ;)

i like last week's smackdown when they replaced team smackdown sans the 2 co captains... when the 1st team smackdown was chosen, i was smacking my head why they included eric escobar and drew mcintyre

batista turn heel? that's unexpected.. but interesting. it will be interesting to see how a heel batista teams up with cm punk.. can expect batista to be cm punk's bodyguard/enforcer

Exactly, I heard rumours that TNA are trying to go head to head with Raw with a new show of their own for Monday night superiority..:p

TNA used to be shown on Star World regularly few years ago,duno why they stopped showing..a 7 year old organisation is going to be hard to compete with one that has been around for a very long time, but TNA have a lot of skilled wrestlers, more wrestling less drama :)

I read that Booker T has already left TNA.

Latest posts

Back