Wrestling (WWE/WCW/ECW/TNA)

tonight's raw, kofi kingston cut a mean promo and starts a feud with randy orton.. it was a GREAT promo from kofi and it's great to see him growing his persona and feuding with a main eventer..

Yup, Kofi no longer uses the Jamaican accent..did u see the blunder by one of the guest hosts saying Kofi Johnson?! Haha :p

I wish John Cena will start a new feud, the one with Triple H has been done over and over again..

actually it would be better if cena lost to randy at bragging rights, because a loss will mean that he will transfer to smackdown, which will freshen things up on both raw and smackdown.

and i almost couldn't recognise kofi when he appeared on the titantron talking down to randy orton. he looked tougher and meaner and more serious

and chris jericho is 1 good talker...

Last edited:
Yup, I was hoping Cena would lose to Orton at BR so that he could go to Smackdown and unfortunately that didn't happen, I suppose Vince wanted to keep his super hero on Raw..due to marketing purposes hahaha :p

Its good to see Orton feuding with somebody other than Cena and Triple H, I predict the rest of Legacy will turn on Orton soon. And with Batista becoming a heel on Smackdown, it'll be interesting to c how it develops.

have u noticed that when the legacy makes appearances for matches etc, randy orton is not with them and vice versa? it's been going on for many weeks already. it looks like they are now seperate and orton is not a part of legacy, more like just an associate.

actually, i do not quite know what to expect from batista now that he turned heel. because he had been face for many years. the last time he was heel, it was damn long ago.. and his heel run was nothing spectacular, in fact it was boring as he didn't do much talking.. he was just a silent heel like umaga was.

will batista be convincing as a heel now? will he cut awesome heel promos? will this heel turn make or break his career? stay tuned...

This Mon's Raw sees the show being hosted by Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne. Sharon did most of the talking :p

One of the hilarious parts were Raw's Got Talent segment, especially Chris Master's personal rendition of Crazy Train (must see! I think the ladies will love it!) :p

drew mcintyre reminds me of a young triple h when he was called hunter hearst helmsley..

christian has proved at ecw that he is a solid main eventer, putting on solid main event matches week after week.. he is ready for the main event at smackdown or raw. in fact 1 of the best matches recently is christian vs chris jericho at ecw a few weeks ago.

kofi kingston gave randy orton a good tight slap on today's Raw..

and it's great to see that kofi will be captaining a team in survivor series, facing off against the opposing team captained by randy orton..

go go kofi kingston!

sheamus just became the #1 contender on raw, WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!! he is nothing special and is just a newbie and they are making him the #1 contender, instead of more deserving and senior guys like kofi kingston, mvp and even dolph ziggler.

at the start of the show when guest host jesse ventura announced the "breakthrough battle royale" to determine the #1 contender, i thought that finally they are pushing kofi kingston to the main event by making him the #1 contender. during the match when i saw kofi eliminate randy orton, i thought "YES, finally!". then sheamus swept kofi down from the back and became the #1 contender instead.

the promos and segments that they did with kofi kingston for the past for weeks, setting him up in a high profile feud with randy orton, were well done but all in vain due to this huge disappointing anti-climax.

and not to mention that r-truth, john morrison, christian, jack swagger, evan bourne, matt hardy, and EVEN ted dibiase, cody rhodes, tyson kidd and dh smith all deserve a title shot more than sheamus..

Dunno why they push Sheamus to be the no 1 contender...and the drilling that Ventura gave to Cena was really what most of us think of Cena. Raw is now becoming like SNL...more story lines, less crappy wrestling..

Latest posts

Back