Which bands do you want to see reunited?

thread digger! +1

i want meathook seed.

i want godflesh.

i want obituary.

i want death.

i want biohazard.

i grew up with these bands.

Re: united band members?

some of these have already been mentioned but oh well:

Blink-182
Pink Floyd
The Beatles
Limp Bizkit (with Wes Borland)

and I like this idea:
fgl said:
I'd like to see Paul McCartney (bass) and Ringo star (drums) join Pete Townshend (guitar) and Roger Daltry (vocals) to form band called Who-Beats...

emperor have reunited somewhat, they've been doing a few shows and festival appearances recently, check youtube they played on this years wacken festival, and sound better than ever! ihsahn switched to ibanez guitars as well. recording plans might be in the works if i remember right..

at the gates really need to do a reunion show, im not a big fan of the haunted's direction these days.

finally, i'd give my left nut to see a CARCASS reunion,though ken owen wont be able to participate. he did give his blessings for another drummer to take over though. i asked mike amott about it recently and he said he's all for the idea of a reunion, though apparently bill steer will be the hardest one to convince...

Megadeth with Marty friedman and Nick Menza and David Ellefson.

Rainbow with Dio and Blackmore

edit: Oops forgot: WHITE LION!!!

VEHEMENCE!!! :twisted:
promo_vehemence.jpg

Death, Pantera, Dissection and Immortal! But i think Immortal is getting back :D:D All hail dimebag and chuck

THE OPPRESSED!!!

A band that stands up against fascism and racism... Once you know this band, then you will think twice before judging others...

Back