Which bands do you want to see reunited?

I'v seen & heard both Dave & Kirk. I'm a fan of em both. I was a big fan of Metallica & Megadeth. That is why i dare to state my side of the story. Call me a noob coz i am afterall anub :lol: Definitely u guys know bttr than me oh-the-great-ones so i wont destroy ur egos :mrgreen: Big deal.

Refering to Penguin's opinion bout Dave's solo on Rust in Peace album, I think the good solos that you have heard was from Marty Friedman. Dave's solos are purely pentatonics. To agree with me, you have to listen to Marty Friedman's Cacophony band & his Dragon Kiss Album. From there you can hear the similarities of his solos.

shred5 said:
Sepultura (With Max on guitars obviously)

max leaving sepultura was the worst thing that happened.
but soulfly's direction seems heading back to old sepultura days 8O

metalizer im talking abt the chromatics ..that Dave play..
not exotic scale or the vibrato of Marty..

if u listen hard enuf...his runs are his trademark..and i feel its weird..
thats all...

Oh penguin I'm so sorry.I guess I got the wrong idea. I'm juz 1 of Marty's fans & i enjoyed listening to him playing with Megadeth. But not to forget Dave, he writes good values of music since he play with Megadeth. As for Kirk, he is also a good guitar player but he's not one of my favourites...javascript:emoticon(':p')
Razz :(javascript:emoticon(':(')javascript:emoticon(':(')
Sad
Sad

GUNS'N'ROSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND EVERY OTHER 80'S BAND TAT ARE DISBANDED.

Back