Which bands do you want to see reunited?

indecent obsession!
blue?
nirvana? maybe a new front man! something like what INXS did!
they manage to find JD to replace their dead frontman thru a massive publicise show ROCKSTAR INXS!!!

the original metallica. james hetfield(rhthm/vocals), lars ulrich (drums), cliff burton(lead bass), dave mustaine( lead guitar). and mustaine cud do some vocals too. that wud be kick ass man...

lars_ulrich said:
the original metallica. james hetfield(rhthm/vocals), lars ulrich (drums), cliff burton(lead bass), dave mustaine( lead guitar). and mustaine cud do some vocals too. that wud be kick ass man...

I think tallica kicking out dave was a good thing
Becuase of it, there were 2 awesome bands instead of one, and kirks talent would be used to a minimal with exodus or something

I could just go on and on about tallicas band members but i'm not. but i think kicking out dave was a good thing in the end.

yeah it was a good thing but im just saying that i hope they collobarate on something, although cliff wont be able to make it.

he writes riffs that are more complicated than some people's solos, and he sings and plays them at the same time. 8O

If Mustaine remained in the Metallica, I think he'd kick them all out. Wait, that seems familiar.

Pantera - Dimebag
Metallica - Cliff Burton
Nirvana - Kurt Cobian
Led Zeppelin the whole band
Ozzy Osboure - Randy Rhoads

Dave is a great rhythm guitarist. Kirk is a great lead guitarist. How abt Kirk's world ranking being 11th once n Dave no where near it? Kirk or Dave there r still gonna b mats playing metallica. Dave could sing, he was a potential threat to James :lol:

kirk better than mustaine, i doubt it. and dave's not even on lead guitar...
i've seen the "Cliff 'Em All..." video. dave is definitely the lead guitarist. but he played-off key in the songs he played on-stage with them...

but in Megadeth, well that's another thing all together...

Back