Which bands do you want to see reunited?

Sebastian Bach to rejoin Skid Row.
I think it’s high time they come to their senses and give people what they want damn it! Who’s the singer of Skid Row now? Hey wait a second, is Skid Row even around anymore??

Max Cavalera to return to Sepultura.
Come on man Max, how hard it is to pick up the phone and call your brother up and have a jamming session one of these days before the century is up?? We’re all getting old here! Seriously!

Soulfly who??

Pantera.
Seriously somebody needs to enlighten Philip Anselmo that his band Superjoint Ritual is pretty much shit. Good god man, get it together and sort it out.

All we need to do now is raise Dimebag Darrell from the dead

Of course we wanna see Tri Ryche get back together. You guys are sorely missed man. Get the band together again Royhan!

Which reminds me that my MYX Metal Assault CD has been missing for a long ass time. Can anybody burn for me??

Skid Row - if they ever will.....

Testament - On reunion tour right now, though short-lived but i hope there will be a live dvd of their reunion, best thrash metal from bay area imho

Queensryche - Though with Operation Mindcrime II on the way, i still wished they will be back with Chris Degarmo, who's a professional pilot now lol

Siam Shade - a jap rock band, but don't write them off....they were one of the finest to me. Their lead guitarist Daita, was playing with G3 during their japan tour

That's the few that i can recall offhand for now :D

Burton revived and back with hetfield and guys.

Skid Row without that present crapping vocalist

Cacophony

Back