SOFT. Gathering..(sign up here)

Sure, netball is a classic beach sport man. For the less hardcore SOFTies la. Who'd like to be incharge of games?

Sure or not no smoking?? :lol:

Anyways, Me anything also can.. no prob..

Why not play "bola rembat"? the game sure fun one...

Gerenti chop plus confirm.

Those kena hit sure go back cannot play their instruments. And try not to aim for the crotch please. Think about the future generations. :lol:

Also, while we're having fun, maybe we could have a Soft family photo taken. It'll be cool.

All very cool idea you have. SOFT dodgeball. Don't cry if I play 'bola rembat' with you guys. I got four legs. Who can dodge four balls at once? Master chef? I'm just hungry lol ... People! bring your camera on that day alright. And leave your emails behind ur name in the registration list...

BlackMoo said:
Sure, netball is a classic beach sport man. For the less hardcore SOFTies la. Who'd like to be incharge of games?

I was joking about the netball..but we can have that if the ladies opt out of the rougher sports. My vote goes to dodgeball!man sure reminds me of that hilarious movie.

if its we can find someone from that union to help us book then it'll be more or less perfect.

rougly 20 guys pay 8 bucks adds up to about 160, 60 for chalet 100 for food and BBq. the rest of the stuff like guitars balls podercards everyone try to bring a lil bit.

BUT THAT is if we are able to get it at union price.
so if you have enigineers frens or technician frens or anyone who could ever have a hint of possiblity to be part of the UWEE, try to ask around.

everybody, tell me what ya wanna eat at the challet(reasonable ones though) and i need extra 5 people doing food stuffs... pm me if intersted...

Back