Singapore Idols 2006 Season 2

The sweet child o' mine was really midi sequenced, seriously. And while we're at the petition can make a Miss Singapore Universe one as well?

to cancel it? LOL. that one I don't think will go through. heck, the Singapore Idol petition prolly will not go through either. there are too many teenage girls out there who need eye candy and not enough people who want real talent instead of instant celebrities.

ixora05 said:
to cancel it? LOL. that one I don't think will go through. heck, the Singapore Idol petition prolly will not go through either. there are too many teenage girls out there who need eye candy and not enough people who want real talent instead of instant celebrities.

Yup, the ratio of teenage girls voting to softies would probably number 59:1

wahlao...

more sms means more money to be made. If i'm the one in charge... hell bring em on! Revenue!!! $$$$$$$$

Who cares about the winners? They aren't going anywhere at all after this....

One album, some promotion, a lot of hardwork probably and then? On with the next better player.

The business of a business is to make money. Anything else is secondary.

edder said:
wahlao...

more sms means more money to be made. If i'm the one in charge... hell bring em on! Revenue!!! $$$$$$$$

Who cares about the winners? They aren't going anywhere at all after this....

One album, some promotion, a lot of hardwork probably and then? On with the next better player.

The business of a business is to make money. Anything else is secondary.

good point.

Again...best 3 singer in the bottom 3. This show is so going to hell. And to think that the newest ads emphasize that ..."this is a singing competition".
Blurgh....

haha i really wonder how joakim feels whenever he hears his name and the two words, is safe. The look on his face is priceless man, the super kena jacked right in the face! Singapore's priceless moments captured on film!

but all this i think that joakim is in a very poor thing situation.
you just have to hand it to that guy, getting slammed and all yet gg back to the stage and just try to smile and '''sing''' his way out. Like the question posed by ken, joakim was like so agitated and all.
ERrr, yes he cant sing for shits, but i guess he cant stop it, these crazy girls are voting like fuhhh.

if hadi's out then there's no hope for sg idol
and if joakim win,i think the music director will have a hard time telling him again and again to sing on tune and to stop doing that monkey face in recording studo,haha

they shouldnt kip on telling sporean tat its a singing comp. some are still deaf or plain stupid or maybe no idea abt singing well, nice.

haiz... wats the happening sial... such a disgrace

This is no longer Singapore Idol... It looks like it's more based on fans being too biased. And Joakim fans should really think twice... Are they deaf or what? He's the only remaining contestant who can't sing in this competition

^^^ yup2... i agree wif you. its more to "who can get more fans comp"

imo, i dun think paul can sing either. like wtf, matilda was out? why ah? like youngsters,sori if i offend anyone,got too excited or support those who r their 'kind' regardless if they can sing or not. stupid rite. i wonder how many votes they cast...

wyldeboon said:

imo, i dun think paul can sing either. like huh, matilda was out? why ah? like youngsters,sori if i offend anyone,got too excited or support those who r their 'kind' regardless if they can sing or not. stupid rite. i wonder how many votes they cast...

well i think Paul can sing some songs well,but not in all fields.

BrainFailure said:
wyldeboon said:

imo, i dun think paul can sing either. like huh, matilda was out? why ah? like youngsters,sori if i offend anyone,got too excited or support those who r their 'kind' regardless if they can sing or not. stupid rite. i wonder how many votes they cast...

well i think Paul can sing some songs well,but not in all fields.

i dont think he can sing any of it well,sorry dude,he keep his hair that long to censor his own face so fans can vote for him,if he cut it short,i dont think he'll go this far

Back