Singapore Idols 2006 Season 2

jeremyrozario said:
damn my line-up for finaly 4 kena spoi!

i tot 4th would be jasmine (daphne)

den 3rd would be mathilda (olinda)

2nd jonathan (sylvester)

den the ultra winner be hadi (another taufik)

..... :roll: anw i want hadi to win, i'll part with my $0.60 next week :lol: :lol: :lol:

bro,i think second should be joakim,if you want him to resemble sylvester =P
but i agree with the winner,in the end good will always triumph against evil,hopefully

langsuir said:
Paul??????????? o0o0o0o0o0okaaayyyyyyyyyy.... 8O
haha,any question?
hard to tell.i just like that kid.
and yeah,Good For Hady..i bet he's the winner.and i really hope to see it happens.

yeah i totally agree with hifi_killer. Vote to kick the idols out, not to keep them in. Sounds more fun!!! Like that i would pay even a DOLLAR! to kick some moneky out of the competition!

hmm wont be surprised if mediacorp has alreay chosen their idol.. and the rest are just there for media inclined plotting.

in anycase..had frens overseas coming here and upon watching SI, asked me if these was really what we have.

and me?..just plain disgraced..

simple. I watch rockstar supernova instead of singapore idol.. same time anyway hehz

I always wanted to watch supernova but always missed it!! Damn!! Suddenly i saw the commercial, the competition are at the finals alreadie. Wth?

No i think what sycododo meant was he doesn't want Hady to be like taufik, like copy him in style of singing and dressing etc... Other than that, Gayle's hot lol..

haha talk about reverse psychology. the more they tell the audience that this is a singing competition and to vote wisely, the more Joakim and co will get votes. and they're sending conflicting messages anyway. they say 'this is a singing competition' and at the same time exhort people to 'vote for your favourites'. quite clearly their favourites are not their favourites for their voices.

they should tell the entire crowd. vote for hady only. then we'd get a good singer for an sg idol. instead of joakim... anagram of joakim gomez=

zomg im a joke(omg it's true... try it cancelling the alphabets yourself)... HAHAHHAA

detroit_red said:
No i think what sycododo meant was he doesn't want Hady to be like taufik, like copy him in style of singing and dressing etc... Other than that, Gayle's hot lol..

Nonono..
Actually, lol, I have an impression of Taufik as a... erm, proud person?
I know I know, it just sticks to me.

sycododo said:
detroit_red said:

Nonono..
Actually, lol, I have an impression of Taufik as a... erm, proud person?
I know I know, it just sticks to me.

i know him as SLURPEE MAN

Back