Singapore Idols 2006 Season 2

i think they should change the concept of the voting system, instead of voting to keep the idols, we should vote to kick the idols. Things will work out better that way :p

hifi_killer said:
i think they should change the concept of the voting system, instead of voting to keep the idols, we should vote to kick the idols. Things will work out better that way :p
haha,it sounds real fun!

reyrey said:
BrainFailure said:
wyldeboon said:
^^^ yup2... i agree wif you. its more to "who can get more fans comp"

imo, i dun think paul can sing either. like huh, matilda was out? why ah? like youngsters,sori if i offend anyone,got too excited or support those who r their 'kind' regardless if they can sing or not. stupid rite. i wonder how many votes they cast...

well i think Paul can sing some songs well,but not in all fields.

i dont think he can sing any of it well,sorry dude,he keep his hair that long to censor his own face so fans can vote for him,if he cut it short,i dont think he'll go this far

i consider he's weak in vocal.that's the truth..and he's kind lack of self-confidence..that's why he hides himself behind the hair.and yeah,,he really needs to cut his hair..it's growing way too long now..

i mean he can sing well,it means compared to some songs he screwed up..those songs sounded much better.coz the average of SI is low.

and i kinda like this kid.haha.hard to tell.

Taylorboy87 said:
got live band my backside, its so damn bloody obvious that is all midi sequencing. Told you all liao, all say got live band....sounds so shitty at least get krueger from rouge to play la some pub bands rather than some cock midi. KNS! sg idol must have QC! some freaking quality control man! sibeh sia sway if our channel broadcast to other countries...

There is a live band and its not in your backside.. I've been to the show and the band is behind in a corner.. Theres a drumset and the guys were playing..

0028-0401-0917-1914_SM.jpg

rx7 said:
Taylorboy87 said:
got live band my backside, its so damn bloody obvious that is all midi sequencing. Told you all liao, all say got live band....sounds so shitty at least get krueger from rouge to play la some pub bands rather than some cock midi. KNS! sg idol must have QC! some freaking quality control man! sibeh sia sway if our channel broadcast to other countries...

There is a live band and its not in your backside.. I've been to the show and the band is behind in a corner.. Theres a drumset and the guys were playing..

sorry to say la,the band sound not good,i believe they use sequencer n stuff,not totally live

i dont know about the usage of sequencer and stuff... but sweet child o' mine sounded awfully weak for the guitars. sounded too cheap. like some made in china fake gibsun

Its prob a pre recorded minus 1 track.

The band is prob not hooked up to the PA at all. They play, or rather, mime to the music.

:lol: my friends and i have this joke. u pay 60 cents for one positive vote right? but wad if they let us have another option? u pay 70 cents for a negative vote lol

chester277 said:
:lol: my friends and i have this joke. u pay 60 cents for one positive vote right? but wad if they let us have another option? u pay 70 cents for a negative vote lol

then they'd be really really rich thanks to me. and paul would go home. joakim would win. and singapore would be gged

Petition to cancel next season ah?? I'm in!

Singapore wanna copy EVERYTHING USA does...

THey follow idol and now they wanna follow so you think you can dance with dancefloor... What crap sia...

Producers are at fault for the voting system.
They keep repeating that whole "this is a singing competition" thing, they become more naggy than my mum. Somethings just don't get into people's brain. And the whole 'reminder' is really gonna make Joakim go mental. He knows, I guess, but he can't do anything about it eh? Neither could his fans... cause Joakim IS their idol.

www.singaporeidol.com/blogs.htm
(singapore idol sounds nicer than singapore singer...)

chester277 said:

they wont do that cuz a negative vote will cost 60c times the number of contestants minus 1 (vote for all the contestants except the one u wanna negative vote), if they can earn more, they will, especially all those phone companies and media corp.

sycododo said:
Producers are
haha.he really cant control this..coz most of his fans,those teenie girls..you know..but i think those kids are so desperated?coz i dont find this guy any cute or something close to it.

and it's kinda the judges fault..who let him in?at the very beginning,it was them saying yes to him.

now see the situation..how ironic..

damn my line-up for finaly 4 kena spoi!

i tot 4th would be jasmine (daphne)

den 3rd would be mathilda (olinda)

2nd jonathan (sylvester)

den the ultra winner be hadi (another taufik)

..... :roll: anw i want hadi to win, i'll part with my $0.60 next week :lol: :lol: :lol:

^That's a pretty good prediction, too bad it failded lol.

I hope Hady wins, cause well he's good. If he lose also at least Jonathan. At least I hope he'll still sing rock after winning SI. Maybe start a rock supergroup or something lol.

Back