Singapore Idols 2006 Season 2

there's a punch line joke in my class. it goes

*after sentence* "no la, i was just Joakim!"

laughter.

jeremyrozario said:
i hate the soundman, its rock week and everything was done using midi sequencing, ultra pathetic, it would definitely have helped the vocals sound better

actually,i think they should hire a band as the background..
but unfortunately ..they didnt..

okay,forget it..
next week....Asian Pop...forgive me..it's not my cup of tea.

yourgrandpa said:
voting aside, another thing that really bugged me was the guest artist. for crying out loud, it was bloody Rock Week; by default English Rock Week, and they got some fellas doing a chinese rap!?!?!?

hence further emphasizing this is after all about popularity.. i think no one at the arena wanted to watch a boozed over rocker.. haha.. SI has bad show producers anyway..

there is a band, I think. they're just not shown to the audience. usually the focus tends to be on the idols, deserving or not.
and mathilda's gone. goodness.
anyone wanna petition to cancel the next season??

we will demand--the cancellation of Singapore Idol! I think that's quite simple a demand. should be easily understandable to the producers.
anyone heard the news that ratings for this season have actually dropped compared to the first season?

i'm shocked. dropped ratings? with the new wave of quality in this season? noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

if i am the producer,
i will not allow the people of Singapore to be subjected to the Idol contestants lack of talent.

as flo said in a lime interview (i forgot when)
" I will not subject the judges to my lack of talent."
when asked what song she will sing for the auditions.

ixora05 said:
there is a band, I think. they're just not shown to the audience. usually the focus tends to be on the idols, deserving or not.
and mathilda's gone. goodness.
anyone wanna petition to cancel the next season??

nope there wasn't, unless they were all playing midi drums, guitar, and bass, i seriously doubt it, it sounded so guitar pro-ish, not real enough, and we the stupid fans shit out $0.60 an sms for this crap

got live band my backside, its so damn bloody obvious that is all midi sequencing. Told you all liao, all say got live band....sounds so shitty at least get krueger from rouge to play la some pub bands rather than some cock midi. KNS! sg idol must have QC! some freaking quality control man! sibeh sia sway if our channel broadcast to other countries...

I remember there being a live band in previous episodes, Gurmit would intro them along with Iskandar Ismail and Babes Condez. And you could see them in some shots. Recently the band's not been intro'ed. yeah.

Back