Singapore Idols 2006 Season 2

I dont get the judges comments - honestly - Paul Twohill was in his element last ngt but with the exception of Dick Lee, he kena slam by the other judges for not being spot on vocal wise ..... I wonder if THEY actual listen to that genre of music - For me - Paul Twohill did the best last night...

Jasmine, Nurul - clearly not rockers...

Hadi - Bon Jovi??????

Matilda - first time she really didnt blow away the competition and also had a few flat notes ... but she's still the one to beat vocal if not visual wise anyway...

sighhhh.....rock genre w/o Rahimah.....??? Now she spills the beans....

fgl said:
I dont get the judges comments - honestly - Paul Twohill was in his element last ngt but with the exception of Dick Lee, he kena slam by the other judges for not being spot on vocal wise ..... I wonder if THEY actual listen to that genre of music - For me - Paul Twohill did the best last night...

Jasmine, Nurul - clearly not rockers...

Hadi - Bon Jovi??????

Matilda - first time she really didnt blow away the competition and also had a few flat notes ... but she's still the one to beat vocal if not visual wise anyway...

sighhhh.....rock genre w/o Rahimah.....??? Now she spills the beans....
agrees!!

Paul Twohill didn't do very good, being the fact that he chose a song that was easy to sing, and he imitated the song like it was. He didn't have any originality or show off any power vocal-wise.

THEY DON'T EVEN LIKE ROCK!!
THOSE FAGS JUST THINK IT'S COOL!

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

i hate the soundman, its rock week and everything was done using midi sequencing, ultra pathetic, it would definitely have helped the vocals sound better

i think Jasmine did tried to look like axl rose. I mean just look at her bandana and the hair.

but her "country moves".haha

johnathan wore a velvet revolver shirt.. and he sang a somehow related song by stp and i like it.

Back