Singapore Idols 2006 Season 2

"Singapore Idol really IS a singing competition..."

ha ha guess the producers are panicking cos of the some of the contestant standards. If not, they wouldn't be able to produce sg idol that can actually SING. So they want to inform public to vote for the better singer.

Well, just a speculation though

neway

Tonight is a rock night, guess matt's gonna rock the house ... GO MATT !!!

Eh KeyboardMan, Soul'd Out no more already ah? Miss playing with Matt leh. She is soooo good!!! But sadly Singapore Idol ain't a singing competition.

ha ha soul'd out is having what u call "indefinite grace period" ... we are resting for a while .. cos some of the other members are busy with their own commitments and their own bands ... like reuel in zero sequence, me and gerald in jiveoholics and ash in halfestride. Maybe someday when we have the chance we ll go back again and perform

She can definitely sing some pretty cool female rock leads. Anyway SI only has the judges to blame. Remember earlier on? The judges were kicking out everyone and everything that they didn't seem fit enough in terms of looks to be the next SI. So they ultimately deserve it. How the judges say that even if you have the voice, you must have the looks of an SI etc etc. Basically that's singapore idol, or just ken lim, for you. You sing a song the way it's sang, you get called a copycat and should make it your original, you do that, they say you dunno what you really want or your direction. It's bullshit i tell you, bullshit!

matilda sang led zep pretty good. hope she can perform as well... hopefully the rockers will do better la... the show til now awfully disappointing cept for matilda and hardy.

If someone actually butchers The Show Must Go On tonight, I will laugh my ass off.

And as for your quote of the evening;

"No, I'm not gonna do emo...I'm gonna do....GOOD CHARLOTTE!"

SherT said:
If someone actually butchers The Show Must Go On tonight, I will laugh my ass off.

And as for your quote of the evening;

"No, I'm not gonna do emo...I'm gonna do....GOOD CHARLOTTE!"

my quote of the evening:

"Paul, you are the most stylish person on this show."

:?

Hady really did an amazing performance!!
and Paul,yeah,he's improving~~and he sang a GC song<3

but Joakim..pliz stop singing..i almost felt asleep on my sofa when he performing...ugh.......

ahkiatt said:
matilda sang led zep pretty good. hope she can perform as well... hopefully the rockers will do better la... the show til now awfully disappointing cept for matilda and hardy.

she sang bon jovi

Edit: Oh it was the otherrrr show

mathilda sang led zep a coupler weeks ago i think. it was the personal favourites show.
sup with paul picking good charlotte. he coulda picked something more techincal :?

Back