Pedalboard Pictures!

Shredcow,

i assume u will want real true bypass rite? that is only a 2pdt, pedal builders love to go as budget as they can.. thus this 2pdt used.. if you want leds, they will use milenium bypass switching.. which i'm not sure if led will ever affect e tone.. but i'm certain if you switch that to a 3pdt you can trigger not 1 but 2 led.. say.. green for on and red for off.. haha.. and its true bypass like e 2pdt :D

edder,

yeah i should make more pickguard.. where e hell are those who wanted to make pickguard from me man! haha :twisted:

they'd probably be asking from you...

ANY DISCOUNT?
Locally made one where got so expensive one?
Did you get your plastic boards from Ang Mo Kio?

LOL!!!

yeah i wish i can get those board in amk.. damn it... and how cant a handmade art be as ex as those ang mo? coz i got yellow skin?

got a new plank of wood from ikea, got a keyboard bag from ranking, velcro from artfriend, and the extension cord from my school's lab :lol:

pedalboard001tv8.jpg

goose
i bought it from a guy second hand $30. was in new condition. at ranking it cost $35. i prefer natural wood tones. later if i spray black i cnt see my wah-wah then how? :lol:

aenimic
you come on saturday, i show you. hahaha :lol:

chrome i say ...chrome it all :lol:

Thanks ...i need a bag asap for my custom board :D

I believe its padded aye ?!!

it's padded yea, but the padding is quite thin for me. think along the lines of the HOM soft guitar bag padding.
go ranking to get it. it's the one with 'road-ready' in white font 8)

Shred: Yeah, dude.. You'll want to get a 3PDT stompswitch for that Tycho.

Oh, and blue LED will sound better than red LED.. Hehh.. Joking.. With a 3PDT switch, the LED should be fully out of the circuit and won't affect the effect..

The Millenium bypass switching works well but I find it too complicated to be worth the difference in stompswitch prices. I prefer sticking with the good ol' 3PDT switches..

kitty: where's the modded handphone...that thing makes the tone power la...beri poliphonic until can die!!!

Back