Pedalboard Pictures!

yeah love it! but still need to upgrade my delay though, i cant seem to tweak a nice lead tone from the SLO. but for the 7thvn, really nice rhythm tones.

Just udated an sunface to my board today, gosh, my pedaltrain junior seems too small now : (

bb03e1b6.jpg

Last edited:
Just udated an sunface to my board today, gosh, my pedaltrain junior seems too small now : (

bb03e1b6.jpg

Lol 9 pedals on a Junior is okay!

If you want space, then swap the Polytune for a Polytune Mini, then since you are removing the EHX, go for a 1590A trem! Quite a few to choose from; MythFX Triton, Malekko Omicron Trem, NicoFX Luna Trem, NicoFX Valco Trem & Mooer Trelicopter to name a few.
With that you got room for another 1590A pedal, or 2 1590C pedals (like Henretta Engineering).

Last edited:
You can still fit quite a bit more if you turn some pedals sideways and rearrange some. Embrace the way of Tetris

I have tried that actually, but it seems the tight space that is left between the top and bottom after rearranging has a problem, my stepping motion of my shoe is messing up with the settings of the dirt pedals on the bottom row, this is the plan that i have:

I find that i have too much dirt pedals now but they each have different texture to it's dirt. The OCD might be a pedal i can live without if i decided to utilise more of my amp's dirty channel.

Will be adding a tiny keeley true bypass looper for the CE-2 bypass (big tone sucker). The TS808 only purpose there will be boosting lead lines, love the over flowing mid hump. The CAE wah will be replaced by a RMC picture wah which i prefer a more vintage vibe. Didn't like how the TC Nova delay's buffer's color my guitar tone by a tiny little bit of added britle treble but its kinda makes up for the slight signal degrade (treble lost) caused by the 6 true bypass pedal in the front. Swears by this nova delay because i like sycnchronised delay rhythm playing so presets/tap tempo is a must for me.

Wonder how guitarist during 60s thru 80s went by without true bypass pedals. My purpose for this board is to cover 60s to 90s rock music, so having the crunch texture of my current dirt pedals on the board is kinda essential.

Last edited:
Lol 9 pedals on a Junior is okay!

If you want space, then swap the Polytune for a Polytune Mini, then since you are removing the EHX, go for a 1590A trem! Quite a few to choose from; MythFX Triton, Malekko Omicron Trem, NicoFX Luna Trem, NicoFX Valco Trem & Mooer Trelicopter to name a few.
With that you got room for another 1590A pedal, or 2 1590C pedals (like Henretta Engineering).

Wow, you can read my mind bro, i am thinking of replacing the small stone with a tremolo, probably will be a diamond tremolo. Whats that 1590s thing? Is it a brand? i know very little about these special pedals...

By 1590A he is referring to the size/model. Those finger-sized Hammond boxes.

It's possible to mod the CE-2, add a true bypass switch, which will save space over an additional looper.

And true about messing up the knobs, guess it's a give and take. Maybe rotate those with recessed knobs or no knobs, like Boss/Ibanez or the tuner.

Hey j custom.. I've used the old 7th n the current July with a tele n dude It's amazing.. lead n rhythm their go to pedals.. really nice and aggressive or tame when needed or a simple roll off. Single coils are silent. Use them with a jazzmaster too. All in all great pedals can't go wrong dude

It's possible to mod the CE-2, add a true bypass switch, which will save space over an additional looper.

If you think those jutting 3pdt is ugly, try the Jack Deville Click-less true bypass mod on your CE-2. If I'm not wrong TY Music sells the kit.

Yeah, and to quote examples:
1590A
LunaTrem4.jpg

1590C
da8ae17e.jpg

Last edited:
Just wondering, any of you guys using the 7th with a strat? tried it with a LP at ebenex and it sounded awesome!

I use it with mine (fitted with Stan Hinesley and Dimarzio pickups) and it sounds awesome. Do try the Kult too if you can.

I see, my CE-2 is 30 years old already, do not want to risk it at modders hands...

And true about messing up the knobs, guess it's a give and take. Maybe rotate those with recessed knobs or no knobs, like Boss/Ibanez or the tuner.

While we are on CE-2s, anyone knows where I can rehouse this thing? The main body of my old silver-screw MIJ CE-2 is already damaged and I don't plan to sell if off, so I don't care for the resale value.

Last edited:
While we are on CE-2s, anyone knows where I can rehouse this thing? The main body of my old silver-screw MIJ CE-2 is already damaged and I don't plan to sell if off, so I don't care for the resale value.

I remember Goose rehousing for Shredcow years back. If not you can try Scott at Sound Alchemy.

Down-sized from a pt junior to this pt mini, this size is ideal for me.

the pedals on it currently are:

Analogman Bi-Comp -> Boss SD-1 -> Ibanez TS808HW -> Boss CE-2 -> TC Electronics iB Nova Delay -> TC Electronics Polytune -> Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+

d04ac01e.jpg

Back