Pedalboard Pictures!

Here's the new setup on my new custom board, loving it!
IMG_20120601_182220-2.jpg

I think it should be possible if it's the size of the EP. YOu have some space beside that. And where your mooer is if u change the plugs on those patches.

Ive rearranged my board and managed to squeeze in more pedals!! Can't do without enough of em!!!!

Sorry for the crappy phone pic

814.jpg

Yeah man lol. Mooer and redwitch seven sisters are the only micro enclosure pedals that are available locally. Otherwise that many pedals would normally require at least a pedal train 2. The lovepedal baby face trem i ordered over ebay. Wish someone imports the guyatone micro series of pedals. That way at least i'd have more choices without needing to use ebay. Then again half the time ebay is cheaper, thing is you can't try it first.

If you don't mind ordering online (can check out clips first lah), you can see:
Dan Zink Effects
MythFX
NicoFX
Malekko
Henretta Engineering (1590C enclosure I think)

My board which is undergoing changes constantly, going to change the small stone out with a tremolo pedal, the ocd might have to go too, still looking for a mid gain pedal for the stack with the ts808. Will be changing all cheapo cables in use now with evidence patch cables and switchcraft jacks. Might be replacing the mc404 wah with a RMC wah.

5f1e85b0.jpg

For all you guys who have had their drives settled for awhile, this is gonna rattle you. Got me the newly launched Goosonique Kult. It's,
Mind blowing. Full review this weekend.

Mainboard without the extension. Out of pic D*A*M Tonebender, Moog Ring Mod/Freq Box and Fulltone Clyde Deluxe
32094e59.jpg

Back