Pedalboard Pictures!

photo.jpg

Some updates to the board... Not as "epic" as the other boards here though...

Last edited:
Just wanna share some pic of my pedalboard:

- - - Updated - - -

Just wanna share some pic of my pedalboard:

read about your band on obscured.sg. absolutely love the single 'Lift You Up'! now i know what pedals are making those lush analog delay and phasing sounds. awesome bro.

Thanks man, really glad you liked it, we've got new stuff coming up real soon, so perhaps if it interests you, you can check it out!

Very cool stuff! Very Angels & Airwaves inspired?

Hey, thanks man, yeah initially we were quite inspired to achieve similar tonal results. Them, U2, 30 Seconds to Mars etc. Hope to think we're slowly branching out and away and creating our own sound. But to be compared with the former would be high praise!

Sweep has a different feel though unlike the linear response from a pot-based wah. Have not tried a lot of wahs but there is an audible increase in gain(not much) when the wah is engaged. Bottom line, of the size and its flexibility, it works for me. :) . AMT is also creating a bass wah version of this and a volume pedal as well

Thought I'd share my setup. Mainly catering to christian rock songs and christian songs in general. Then again it pumps out nice classic rock tones for me too.

IMG_1400.jpg

Very nice! How's the Kalamazoo next to the MXR? I was thoroughly impressed by the MXR when I tried it at Davis.

Kalamazoo sings naturally with the MXR mod OD, into crazy sustain with thick, fat tone. it is like having a bellow and a growl at the same time.

Hi, downsized my board from a PT Jr to this...
photo-9.jpg

RMC Wizard Wah-Dod 250 Overdrive(Modded by John Evosevic)-Xotic EP Booster-Mxr Phase 90(Modded by Goose)-Boss DD3-Korg Pitchblack-Marshall Vintage Modern.
photo-10.jpg

Did the Bart Mod to the Pedaltrain. The IEC socket is the best thing that's ever happened to me haha...
photo-11.jpg
photo-8.jpg

Any idea what I could use to cover the exposed part up? Really dangerous!!!

Cheers never been happier with my setup. Need a fuzz though... Recommendations!!!

Hi, downsized my board from a PT Jr to this...
Any idea what I could use to cover the exposed part up? Really dangerous!!!

Cheers never been happier with my setup. Need a fuzz though... Recommendations!!!

Cool mod, but yea very dangerous! You can get some shrink tube to cover up the joints!

Back