Pedalboard Pictures!

Here's mine, wired by TGP member Jnepo1(Jerry Nepomuceno) and comes with a custom pedalboard case from Pedalshark.com:
jerrynepomucenobuild_zpsf8e5b301.jpg

jerrynepomucenobuild2_zpsf99f5d72.jpg

jerrynepomucenobuild3_zps630b71d4.jpg

Signal chain: Fallout Labs Interface(I/O) >>> [Loop 1: Vertex Axis WAh - Robotalk RI - XTS Preamp - Cosmichorus V3(soon to come)- Tremolessence] >>> I/O (Breakout section) >>> [Loop 2: Boss FV500L Volume pedal - Deep Blue Delay - Dr Scientist Radical Red Reverberator] >>> I/O >>> Amp.

*The Robotalk's position is really intended for a VFE Enterprise Phaser. I just got the Robotalk from a trade in TGP so Jerry just made a provision for it to be interchangeable with the phaser.
* Other effects can be patched in thru the Fallout Labs I/O's breakout section(send and return) putting them between loop 1 and loop 2. Circuit is closed if there is nothing plugged in it.
*Expression input pedal/s can be plugged into the box where the RRR sits. This is to facilitate Expression function on the Tremolessence and Cosmichorus without having to squeeze in the cables of the expression pedals.

f07da729.jpg

199b4997.jpg

Not yet ck! Still haven't paid for shipping yet. I have to pay in phases due to marriage expenses. Next
month it should be unless I manage to sell my guitar or NYC board.

wassup egie. mostly i buy from forums or direct from the builders hahaha

but ya...i try to avoid pedals which are very "TGP" (i.e. boring + expensive)...not my thing. not to say that those are bad la...just not for me haha...

between the droves of Analogman/Cornish/Skreddy/DAM/Fetto/Paul C/Bjfe bla bla bla whatever medium-to-light overdrive/boost (arent they all? hahaha) flavour of the months...and a nameless/brandless, made in a garage but unique "weird" pedal, i choose the latter anytime

lets see...i think u r referring to the fromel shape, MASF Possessed, and Montreal Assembly NASA Attribute.

Last edited:
Thanks. Yeah, for me as far as drives are concerned they should be versatile, reliable and not finicky. I used to be a Fetto Nord and Nord 70 user as they blend well with the band. Unfortunately, I realized I'm having problems during quick switching in modern rock songs as the switches are too close.

Among the three you mentioned, only the Fromel Shape is familiar. I'll read about the other two. I like unique-sounding stuff too but I like to hear them in a band setting. Most of the demos are guys just noodling around inside their room with a droning note or a
sampled music.

One effect that caught my attention recently is the Red
Panda Particle Delay and Dwarfcraft Hax.

@edgie, so that's your board! Saw it on another forum awhile back haha. sweet!!

Haha, yeah, thanks man. I wish it's already here with me now, very excited yet anxious as well on the shipping fee from US thru USPS. I hope it makes the dimensional limit set by USPS.

the board is about 14years old - I can't recall if it came with a case - I've only just had need for it once I put a few pedals together.

hi Junior - a bit too early to tell - just added 3-4 of the above pedals since last week (including 57 Tweed)- so I would prefer to feedback once "honeymoon" period is over - then I can critic all I want :)

JM do let me know what you think about the XTS Preamp! Everyone around me seems to be picking them up, but I haven't gotten to try one yet!

XTS preamp is hands down one of the best i've tried! Got it during the HRI sale,crazy to see how the demand shot up after Pete Thorn did the Atomic demo.

Heres a blurry shot of my 'pedals'
img0393f.jpg

I really havent had that much time with it.

But I had a specific purpose in mind when I picked it up - I wanted a pedal direct to a clean amp and "felt" like an amp channel - I can confirm the XTS Preamp satisfies this requirement. There is enough scope between both OD/Distortion modes to be flexible enough yet not too many settings to still remain friendly for someone who hates to tweak pedals. The pedal has a wide operating window; i.e. very easy to get decent tones.

Back