Pedalboard Pictures!

photo-1.jpg

Found a used 80s CE3 at a fantastic price while I was out looking for a chorus pedal... So here's the completed board....

Updated my board moments ago, replaced a ibanez ts10 with a boss compressor cs2. Here how it looks like, planning not to turn off the compressor to compensate the tone loss these series of boss pedals will induce, surprisingly the compressor killed some of the noise generated by the daisy chain power supply.

pedalboard1.jpg

A well designed pedal should have absolutely no problems with plugging in the power supply while the battery is inside.

But if you are using the power supply regularly, no reason to leave the battery too..

When you plug in the adaptor, the jack will bypass the battery, leaving an open circuit in the battery loop. It's fine to leave it in there IMO.

hola s'porean bros

pretty happy with this setup
2-1-1.jpg

1-2-1.jpg

61.jpg

41.jpg

51.jpg

last one is an extension board, work in progress lah

@ice9:

Both boards look awesome la.:cool:
But I'm just wondering if you need extra feet to press so many switches. :eek:

I spy with my eye a Foxrox Aquavibe! I got my email saying I was at the top of the list a while back. Is it really good for what it does?

thanks skipper! \m/

abe, aquavibe sounds good to me! i can only compare it to my mojovibe swirly tho. both are nice i just choose da ahkua coz of space contraint. no need to wait la bro...forums always got them for sale ..cheaper sumore haha

carboxymoron, say yes to topjacks haha!

Last edited:
hola s'porean bros

pretty happy with this setup
2-1-1.jpg

1-2-1.jpg

61.jpg

41.jpg

51.jpg

last one is an extension board, work in progress lah

Nice tone-mangling pedalboard! Your choice of pedals is very impressive, they're the ones I've read about most when it comes to experimental pedals and would love to try out. It seems you are a loyal customer of Prymaxe Vintage. hehe. Props for the very neat wiring too. Most boards I've seen with those kind of pedals have cables that are all over the place.

@ice9: what are these pedals?-- the one on the left of the megalith, left of tremolessence, right of the Randy's revenge.

Back