Pedalboard Pictures!

the ac10 powers up EVERYTHING? please tell me more about it! any other alternative models besides it? i just need to power 2 pedals at 18v and one m9!

Outlet 1-2: 9V DC, 100mA each
Outlet 3-4: 9/12V DC, 200mA each
Outlet 5-6: 9 and 12/15V DC, 600mA*
Outlet 7-8: 9 and 12V AC, 800mA*
Outlet 9-10: 9 and 12/16V AC, 800mA
* only one of these two sections can be used

You can combine 1+2 and 3+4 in series with their Stack Flex cables for two 18V DC, and combine 7+9 with a custom (? ask TYMC) parallel cable for 9v AC 1.6A for the M9. Just nice!

I doubt there's other power supplies of reasonable size that can power up M9 + other pedals, as their AC outlet will probably have less than 1A, enough for a Whammy. AC10 has two outlets so you can add in parallel to get 1.6A for the M9.

Last edited:
I think it was bout $275? Bout there .... Not quite sure cause I got the proteus and a buncha cables at the same time ....

I really splurged on the last lap of getting my dream board up and i must say I'm so so amazed how it powers everything!

Last edited:
First pedalboard

tumblr_lbkdug3Kez1qzo1hvo1_500.jpg

Just built my first pedalboard on a shoe string budget! Comments welcomed!

jy3j.jpg

That hole on my board is as big as e one in my heart. But e good old things must give way to AWESOMER new things. And it better get here on time. My goose will be tenderized and cooked otherwise. Lol.

This baby was just built 4 me by Scott of Sound Alchemy. Have yet to try/collect it.

Thanks Scott!

An OLC Circuits Thor modified with an additional tone stack~

OLCCircuitsThor.jpg

Cool, looks great and the added eq seems much more useful than the normal one with 2 switches. The shape of the pedal and knob layout kinda reminded me of the triple wreck when I first saw the pic haha.

Yo, long time lurker of this thread and figured, why not post my own board...
Looper is a Road Rage True Bypass Effects Looper (9loop)
2nw0rkn.jpg

167ryna.jpg

:D

I've been looking through this thread for over an hour now..

One question keeps recurring in my head: How do you guys actually transport your whole pedalboard to and from the studio? Carry by handle? Trolley?

I've been using an MP-2 pedalboard from Mr Misse myself (close to a year now). The only thing stopping me from really getting the pedals I really desire is the increasing weight of my pedalboard (currently weighing in at ~9.5kg with only 6 pedals). The weight of the board puts quite a deal of stress on the area around the handle (if you own an MP-2 you'll understand the mechanics of the weight distribution). I've installed a belt to prevent the upper case from buckling outwards from the lower case.

By the looks of it, most of the pedalboards in this thread easily exceed 10kg.

How do you guys carry your cases without the fear of the handles giving way? 10kg is like a sack of rice.. lol

yeah man, small pedalboards are the way to go these days... even now i seldom use my set-up at max.. I either grab my m9 and guitar and leave, or sometimes i just grab a drive pedal and the delay and leave. i don't need everything, everytime:)

I'm using a Shark pedalboard and the reason I chose that over the PTs or Tone Trunks is because of the gig bag that is provided. It's definitely more durable than other two and the best part is, you can carry it like a haversack which is a big plus to me. Weight is even distributed to my shoulders and feels very much like a route march / backpacking..

haha. the only plausible solution is to use a trolley (but that looks weird at times lol)

I just lug it around.. bear with it man. good tone is worth it. lol

Finally, it has arrived... Hi Gain Monster By Maxz Custom Pedals (Handmade in Thailand)

Pouch.jpg

Tilted.jpg

RedChannel1.jpg

Two Channels: Crunch and Heavy
Bright Switch
Three Way Voicing
Mid 1 and Mid 2 boost
1 Tone, 1 Vol (Heavy) and 1 Vol (Crunch)

One of the best hi gain distortion pedal, sounds like a Hi Gain tube amp (perhaps an Engl or a Diezel?), the magic is you don't feel that you are playing through a pedal.:twisted:

Last edited:
Nice high gain monster! Probably one of the best high gain distortions I've played thru.. Doesn't fit the name tho, the name make it seem like a tight, modern metal kind of distortion

Back