Pedalboard Pictures!

Swee la, the finishes of the lumpy's pedals are great. Why 2 t1m boosts tho?

Np keith, the skrewball is an exact copy of a screwdriver deluxe. Got it from Godspeed some time ago, only 2 made by soulsonic. Its hard to get 2 fuzzes to sound the same tho, even 2 fuzzes with the same transistors so I doubt theres anything that can sound like a screwdriver.

Swee la, the finishes of the lumpy's pedals are great. Why 2 t1m boosts tho?

Pink one's not mine. Pink was so yesterday's colour for me. Now it's all about BLACK N GOLD!!

I cannot even begin to describe the Heartbreaker. It's beyond my words. It is a complete surprise as to what I expected it to be. Absolutely FANTASTIC pedal. It will REALLY shine through a tube amp, very LOUD. Can't wait to try it in a band setting.

lol that skrewball used to be mine

Haha cool, did u get it from soulsonic directly?

Dudelove: Its always about black and gold, maybe thats why some people like how a marshall looks. So many sparkly pedals man, shd do a black and gold sparkle board like that pink doom board on TGP haha.

ok i think its my turn to post... its been awhile...
a HUGE thanks to the TY Music guys. they really put in ALOT of effort to help me get this up and running so quick to. brought it to jam yesterday and have never been happier.

of cause the Goose man takes a bunch of credit for this board too.. all my old pedals have seen his hands at least once or twice. ha...

DSC_1260.jpg

DSC_1262-1.jpg

DSC_1266-1.jpg

ALL the drives ill EVER need
DSC_1267-1.jpg

So its your board on the TYMC fb page.. Great board and nice choice of flange there.. Do you use the m9 mainly for delays? cos your modulation section seems to be pretty much covered without the m9.

awesome pedalitis!
what's that subdecay pedal? Also i notice a diamond comp... gotta be one of the major atas comps out there. it just looks so delicious. just wanna ask how does the sunface into seventh sound?

The Sunface is a high gain Sunface and it sounds great man .. Plays well with these two other drives ... The subdecay proteus is an envelope .. Of sorts .. Check it out man .. The comp is worth dude .. It doesn't do a typical compressor compressor job but enhances the tone and adds alot of focus into the tone without squashing everything too much .. It's a great non compressor user kinda comp haha ...

Back