Pedalboard Pictures!

I use both a RV-3 and an EHX Cathedral. If you're on a budget consider the RV-3 as it has reverb and delay. RV-5 has a modulated mode but it's pretty subjective, I can't stand chorus-y modulated reverbs. Can try the Digitech Hardwire RV-7 too, if you can find one secondhand.

Last edited:
Honestly, try the Digitech Digiverb man .. I've been through so many and I must say that the Digiverb stands toe to toe with the big boys ...

Wow the variety u guys gave are so many. Thanks all.
Thank you pedal-itis.
Just realised that all reverbs are ard $200 new from ebenex web. Hmm nid to save up more. Boohoo.

Na man, hold up a little while, digiverbs are like below $150 second hand off the classifieds mostly bro .. No problem man, we should all learn off each others experiences. No one personcan know how every pedal sounds ha

Yeah, but I stopped the pedal searching for a long while though .. Was pretty happy till an itch n now I know what I'm looking for it's not much of a search but when it comes to amps?? I got it baaaaad

Yeah, thats why I put gear instead of pedals :p.

Theres always guitars, amps, cables etc to keep us occupied and poor haha. Its neverending!

I mean no hate for the Skreddy Echo, but honestly hope people see why the DMM is just... for a lack of any sort of descriptive words.. more earthy, believable.. simply gorgeous. It is the difference that dudelove was talking about.

Sigh.. I want one.

Last edited:
Just couldn't bare to not see my Orange E6 on the board.

gdts.jpg

Extant: About your whetstone, was wondering whether it can get some decent and simple trem sounds. I'm thinking of getting one to replace all my modulation.

Gona mainly use it as a regular 4 stage phase and some simple trem, of course I'll use the other sounds but not as much.

I considered that but it isnt as tweakable as the whetstone. I don't really use other mods like flange, chorus and vibrato but I seem to use a phaser quite often so for now, the whetstone shd suit me more... until I find something wrong with it haha

5093504362_c8a9cd4c43_z.jpg

as much as i love and use my m9 a lot.. Dont think I can ever fully move away from single pedals!

Not the fully updated rig though, got some stuff in the mail..

For those who might know me better. Yes that's a DD5.. again. I've lost count but i think this is my 6th DD5... twice bitten thrice shy? I think not...

Is that a pi pa gao tap tempo for the DD-5? And..what are u intending to add to that empty spot on the top right? :p

yeah thats a njppktt. haha. dk if you know, but i used to build those haha.

Kept one for myself.

I've got some stuff incoming.. might let go of one of my two lovepedal eternities.

the njppktt is true bypass. no buffers cos buffers SUCK.

Back